Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New member: Howdy all

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger
    If you are going to count them, Gok would like to suggest you use the absolutely official, democratically elected, totally legal, universally accepted, slightly obsessive, free world model of Transformer counting discussed somewhere that I can't find the link to.
    I've never said that the Universal Counting Method was "absolutely official" so stop misquoting me.

I've posted a copy of the Universal Counting Method for this board here.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 18th January 2008 at 08:23 PM.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I've never said that the Universal Counting Method was "absolutely official" so stop misquoting me.
    Ahhh crap. that's about the fourth typo or mistake I've made today...

All fixed now.
    Last edited by dirge; 18th January 2008 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Japanese text removed

Welcome aboard Johnny! Hope you enjoy the stay and give us some pics of them bad boys you got.

Welcome Johnny! Another member from the Gong! Yay!!!! We can almost have a South Coast meet without importing those Sydney ring-ins!

I loved your intro, because it is exactly how I felt! I had been a "closet" collector since 1984 and always thought I missed the grow-up train, but then these loons convinced me I am part of a bigger minority. Then the movie came out and we are all mainstream heroes now.

As has been said earlier, it's not about collection size, rare pieces, etc. It's about a common interest in all automated life-forms in disguise!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Tiby, you know I have a soft spot for the 'Gong! I have spent a lot of time down there, and would eagerly want to attend an Illawarra meet!

Welcome aboard, Johnny!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Welcome, and yes I do accept Tf donations if you were wondering!

yeah lower-end collection sizes ftw!!!!

oh and hi

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

OK I finally got a couple of happy snaps of the family. Like I said I collected up until Fortress Maximus. I have a couple of Armada (sorry, forgive me) but im really into the old boys.
    My fav would be Fortess Maximus, Oh yes and god bless Omega, and all the dinobots (yes even snarl). The target and headmasters were a pain to get, so too was the feet/hands for predaking. May the tapes (ravage and gang) all receive bad health because they too were a pain to get. Sooo much effort for so little toys! You can see i have many double ups because I couldn't work out if robot or vehicle was better to display. The triple changes made we cough a little bit, then the six changes both Autobot and decepticon made me have a brain failure so I stopped collecting completely. I have 3 sixshots, if anyone needs one haha.

http://www.users.on.net/~heira/

Ok Enjoy

ps. I Have identified 3 missing transformers and counting. I have nephews and I WILL shake them until I get answers!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    Welcome Johnny! Another member from the Gong! Yay!!!! We can almost have a South Coast meet without importing those Sydney ring-ins!

I loved your intro, because it is exactly how I felt! I had been a "closet" collector since 1984 and always thought I missed the grow-up train, but then these loons convinced me I am part of a bigger minority. Then the movie came out and we are all mainstream heroes now.

As has been said earlier, it's not about collection size, rare pieces, etc. It's about a common interest in all automated life-forms in disguise!
    Yup Tiby im from the Gong. Well Shellharbour actually. Tiby are you aware of exactly how many transformers you have. Its scary dude!! Yes I know its not how many you have, its the the love of it etc, etc but seriously dude wow!!!