Thread: Greetings from the Gong

Default Greetings from the Gong

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kris. I'm 28 years old I'm from Wollongong and I work in IT. One of my hobbies is DJ'ing. I love 90s dance music. Growing up as a child my 2 favorite things were transformers and ninja turtles. I love the nostalgia of watching the original G1 show/movie or playing with the G1 figures. My collection was only restricted to G1 figures but I have recently opened up my interests (and wallet to the masterpieces). I have about 40 G1 figures which consist of the figures I had as a child and the figures that I always wanted and never got. I currently have about 6 masterpiece figures and have 3 on preorder. That's about it from me happy to be here

Another member from God's Country! Welcome! hopefully you hang around. There's quite a few members from the Illawarra region here now. Might be worth a meet up in the near future
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Another member from God's Country! Welcome! hopefully you hang around. There's quite a few members from the Illawarra region here now. Might be worth a meet up in the near future
    Ooh sounds like a plan....

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Keep me posted when you are going to meet up,I can make sure that I am up visiting the folks that weekend

Welcome K87. Yes it seems like the Gong people here are very well represented, punching above our weight. Where you are in your collecting sounds a lot like where I was a couple years ago until I got hooked on Masterpiece, Combiner Wars etc. You'll love it.

I'd be up for a group meet up too.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Welcome K87. Yes it seems like the Gong people here are very well represented, punching above our weight. Where you are in your collecting sounds a lot like where I was a couple years ago until I got hooked on Masterpiece, Combiner Wars etc. You'll love it.

I'd be up for a group meet up too.
    How much do you weigh? Also, welcome K87! Your collection sounds very much like mine was as well, next will come the third party stuff, then your wallet will really hate you
    Spiderken Away!