Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Wrestlemania! (Damn Noob :P

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Default Welcome to Wrestlemania! (Damn Noob :P

Heya! I'm another Death Valley boy (shout out to Liege) who's been a TF Loser for way too long & blown way too much on them as I can care to remember.

Thought I'd give you a brief history of my relationship with TFs.

In the late 80's, I was at a giant Garage Sale where I found a junker Blue & Black transforming jet (Dirge) but because he was ready for the scrapheap, I left him behind.

A year or so later, My mum bought me 4 micromasters which I took to school to show off. I only came home with 2 them & then somehow I lost the other 2 as well - as you do.

Sometime during 2001 (when I was still at uni) I bought a RID Prime & Magnus and when I tried to combine them - I realised I was a sap & put them away.

Halfway through 2005 I saw Energon Unicron in a local David Jones & picked him up. This was followed by Energon Landmine in an Uncle Petes, Energon Galvatron in a TRU & then I was hooked. I seem to pick up TFs going through one line at a time and only get what I want. I can't wait to get my hands on TFTM incinerator, Stockade, Big Daddy & the Scout Repaints. Following that - Classics 2.0 (Universe) is definitely in the firing line.

I'll be posting pics of my humble collection in a bit (the ones that are out on display that is) & my latest acquisition.

Oh & one more thing, these are the only TF related things that survived my childhood.

The Bowls I can remember having forever but the Audiotape story book I only found a couple of months ago at a garage sale I had where I sold all of my Stars Wars lego for $520 - Woo Hoo! Anyway, you reckon the bowls & book (I have no idea what happened to the tape) may actually be worth something?
    Last edited by Pulse; 28th February 2008 at 10:27 PM.

I shout back fellow Quaker!! Welcome!!!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

welcome to Ozformers Pulse!
    have a great one

Aaargh! I wanna hear that tape! LMK if you ever find it because I actually have a small portable cassette tape player that I could bring along to a fan meet - we can all gather around it's little mono speaker and read along with the story!

"Turn the page when you hear the blood-curdling scream..."

Gok, I think that tape is long gone. But I'll definitely try to get along to the next Syd fan meet.

Reflecting on TFs & related things, I can also recall times in primary school where other kids used to throw Rocklords at each other & then ask whether or not they hurt like real rocks.

Welcome! But there's no such thing a TF loser here!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Welcome to the board and I agree with Soundwarp, Wrestlemania

Me being a huuuuuuuge rasslin' fan, I'll be tying in as many rasslin' references as I can - or maybe I shouldn't

nah man, rasslin is teh shizzle (sometimes )

welcome aboard mate

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------