Thread: Howdy y'all

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Howdy y'all

Hi, long time lurker first time actually posting, been lurking since there was talk of reject shop getting generations jetfire (never got one, you guys were too fast, only now got one...the legends version ) and from time to time I've always had a question that only people in the same country as me may know, so here I am!

Grew up with transformers as a kid, went off it for many years and went back in with a vengeance, admittedly I'm contemplating quitting altogether but only once my holy grails are complete (once that mp megatron 2.0 is out I just need a trypticon, scorponok, hasbro mp skywarp and a mp galvatron) but until then I'll be mixing it up with the recent TR line and imported legends versions.

I'll be reporting my findings in store where possible, I may one day quit the hobby but not the interest

Nice of you to step out of the shadows! An official welcome to you!

Welcome!

I also went off Transformers for many years and returned with a vengeance. My collection now numbers more than 200. So welcome aboard.

Mabuhay an welcome to ozformers, dont worry, your not the only one dho never saw those Reject shop Jetfires, at all. ...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]