Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: FT Iron Dibots

Yeh once I've got part B of FT-20 Terminus Giganticus I'll be done with FT and 3P. My regular Scoria has no chrome on the jaw and I've broken the knee of regular Soar. Was trying to transform it to bird mode and one of the knee joints was so tight I couldn't lock the leg into its back. Disassembled it and it was a very tight spring. When I tried to put it all back together I snapped one of the silver knee pieces!

I've asked FT to help me out with replacement parts but on almost every one of these figures I've had some sort of QC issue. They look great but I'm sick of the aggravation.

I will say this about FT, their after sales service is excellent. They've been replying to my emails today and have confirmed they can send the parts needed for regular Scoria and Soar. So that's a relief. They just need to confirm they have the missing jaw for Scoria X.

Speaking of contacting FansToys how would one do so?
    I never did get the new replacement arm parts for Scoria (meant to order some online and forgot) and while mine arent too bad they are still a little loose so I'd be interested in replacing them if I can find out where to get them or who to talk to

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Doesn't soar already come with replacing parts from grinder? Or you haven't gotten your grinder yet?

I been playing the fantoys quite regularly so for me soar is the weakest.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Yeh once I've got part B of FT-20 Terminus Giganticus I'll be done with FT and 3P. My regular Scoria has no chrome on the jaw and I've broken the knee of regular Soar. Was trying to transform it to bird mode and one of the knee joints was so tight I couldn't lock the leg into its back. Disassembled it and it was a very tight spring. When I tried to put it all back together I snapped one of the silver knee pieces!

I've asked FT to help me out with replacement parts but on almost every one of these figures I've had some sort of QC issue. They look great but I'm sick of the aggravation.
    Are you able to show some pictures? I actually like to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Are you able to show some pictures? I actually like to see it.
    The piece on the right here should not be in two pieces. It's the silver knee pieces that house the ratchet joints for the leg.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Speaking of contacting FansToys how would one do so?
    I never did get the new replacement arm parts for Scoria (meant to order some online and forgot) and while mine arent too bad they are still a little loose so I'd be interested in replacing them if I can find out where to get them or who to talk to
    service@fanstoys.com

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Doesn't soar already come with replacing parts from grinder? Or you haven't gotten your grinder yet?
    Haven't gotten regular Grinder yet but I presume it doesn't have the part I need based on what came with Grinder X.

oh okay, from your pics is the actual knee joint that broke, not the gold plates which mine did.

The latest review on PF-01 Cesium is more honest and good comparison of height among the FT dinobots.

I am still waiting on mine, but technically there isn't a big need to buy one.

Perfect fusion cesium for sale, transformed once and reverse and back into box.

No Paypal, no holds, payment via bank transfer

$165 shipped.

Will include pics if you request.

To me is nice but doesn't do it for me. So I am selling it and keeping scoria.

Well I got my replacement parts for the three figures and my Stomp and Grinder (regular versions) arrived. They look sweet in my display case (and take a lot of room!). Will post a pic when I get a chance.