Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192434 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Sent a msg on FB a week ago to ask about a toy that due back in JUNE (paid pre-order) and have not got a response.

Will send an email again today as well another FB message.

My 2x MP36 order arrived safe and sound in its Hasbro Asia carton on Monday with the collectable coin thingies included. Whilst my experience has been trouble-free, seeing the complaints about communication problems has me taking a wait-and-see approach before placing any further orders with them. Once bitten and all that...

Quote Originally Posted by djanscak View Post
    My 2x MP36 order arrived safe and sound in its Hasbro Asia carton on Monday with the collectable coin thingies included. Whilst my experience has been trouble-free, seeing the complaints about communication problems has me taking a wait-and-see approach before placing any further orders with them. Once bitten and all that...
    Thats good to hear as this is the item I was concerned about. I placed a pre order for this with them after not receiving my MP36 and getting my money back from you know who.

Still no response to teh two FB messages and the two emails sent inquiring about the Laser Prime (due six months ago).

I normally get a reply within 48 hours through their email. I have, however, only sent queries about their stock, not chasing any orders. My order with them is yet to be released.

I ordered from the 1st lot of pre-orders (the November Hasbro Asia release MP-36) and still nothing.

Delayed release and a general lack of communication has really made me lose faith in TLTC now. I've still got a few more pre-orders with them -- nothing like what I had with PC -- but still annoying as I don't know if I can trust them.

I know that the toy that I'm still waiting on (TR Overlord) was only released by them last month... and the other orders that I have are preorders of toys that haven't been released yet, so I know that I'm jumping the gun here. But at the same time, PC were still generally considered to be reliable up until the beginning of this year. This time last year I had no issues with ordering through PC and we all know how that's turned out for most folks. I'm just getting a really bad sense of déjà vu here.

I really, genuinely and sincerely hope that I'm wrong about TLTC. Please prove me wrong, TLTC.

My MP36 arrived on Monday along with some Star Wars Black Series Figures. Came in 2 parcels both Express Post (even though MP36 was the only one I paid Express for). I also sent a email a few days back asking if I can cancel an item from my preorder (POTP Starscream), and got the refund tonight. Very happy with LTC.

Do they email you once they have shipped your item?

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzKing View Post
    Do they email you once they have shipped your item?
    Yep, I received an ‘order shipped’ email on the 28th. Shipping was less than a week to Perth via Australia Post.