Thread: Fansproject ~ Coming Soon ~ WB-002

Default Fansproject ~ Coming Soon ~ WB-002

As seen on fansprojects facebook page a preview of warbot 2

https://www.facebook.com/pages/FansP...08855295818799
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Broadside?

Hmm looks like it may have already been completed!! If that is the case then I hope we don't have to wait ages and get teased by all the prototypes, and just be able buy it!!

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...mbiner-167418/

I reckon it will be a repaint of Warbot, after all there was one mentioned in the comic, however the dream of a new triple changer mould continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I reckon it will be a repaint of Warbot, after all there was one mentioned in the comic, however the dream of a new triple changer mould continues.
    Looks like whatever it may be has already been done and manufactured. I am also thinking that it's a repaint of Warbot as it is too sudden without any finished prototypes previously shown if it is a new mold.

However you never know with FP as they do keep to themselves until release.

Edit: It seems that it may be the Heart Master.

Yep, it's the Heart Master:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...l-core-175035/

Technically this toy is not based on any Transformers character but a completely new creation. It appears that FP wants to break away from the shadow of Transformers and wishes to create their own original transforming robot line...at least in part.

So should this still belong in the 'Unathorized' section since it doesn't really need authorization? It is pretty much a 'All Other toys' release now.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    So should this still belong in the 'Unathorized' section since it doesn't really need authorization? It is pretty much a 'All Other toys' release now.
    A very interesting point & question dude: I think it is perfectly acceptable for this bloke to have his own topic outside of this section, as the only actual homage here is to a gimmick but it isn't actually 100% realised as the "Heartmaster" isn't actually required to activate/unlock the ability for the larger robot to Transform.

I am really looking forward to this figure, the "Hurstyverse" needs a leader for his 'Neutral' Army; I'm also looking forward to seeing how the most lauded 3rd Party group goes with the transition from G1 Transformer-toy homage manufacturer, to that of a business with it's own Original transforming-robot toy products.

ispayks is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Warbot 002 preorder is up, $69.99USD for FPcore members. Shipping is $49.99USD for 1 to 3 pieces flat rate.

http://www.fansprojectcore.com/produ...bot-steel-core

Quote Originally Posted by ispayks View Post
    Warbot 002 preorder is up, $69.99USD for FPcore members. Shipping is $49.99USD for 1 to 3 pieces flat rate.

http://www.fansprojectcore.com/produ...bot-steel-core
    Looks very close in design style to the Warbot Defender, specially the 'car' mode. He is very 'Sci-Fi' which kind of suited Springer since he always had a Cybertronian/futuristic vehicle mode but I am not sure about this guy, he needed to stand out more on his own, since he is a unique 'FP' character.

I still like him though.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I think that's right, unless it comes with a comic/cross sell with HasTakTom's IP. It's great that they're trying something like this and I hope it works out for them. I think they should have put a bit of creativity into creating an iconic colour scheme, though - blue and grey is too generic and bland.

He is quite nice, as he continues FP's good eye for robot aesthetics. Alt mode is a bit weak though.

Still on the fence about whether I will get him though.