Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TFSS 5.0 Is Live For Members

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Looks like the first shipment is arriving to members in the US. Won't say what it is so as to not spoil the surprise.
    It will take another 2-3 weeks until they show up here... so if someone in Australia wants to be surprised, they will have to stay away from fansites and facebook for the next 3 weeks.

As such, we usually allow for the toys to be revealed here, for the 99% of members here who aren't getting these toys... but for now, the identity of the first two toys can be seen here (they are sending them out in three shipments instead of six... which will save them a lot of money on the postage they have already charged people, which was estimated on their being six shipments).

Has anyone here actually ever got their subscription toy in the mail and been genuinely been surprised because they managed to avoid finding out which toy it was?

I've always had the ID spoiled, or gone looking for it, even with the "bonus" figure.

The first shipment arrived today.

That was fast... maybe they took on my suggestion to post out foreign orders a week or two earlier, so that we'd get them at about the same time.
    Last edited by griffin; 31st March 2017 at 09:15 PM. Reason: damn... so many typos just from using my phone

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That was fast... maybe they took my suggestion to post out foreign orders a week of two earlier so that weed get them at about the same time.
    Mine arrived today bossbot
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I'll have to check my mailbox in the morning then.

I was sceptical seeming one guys "location" says Kentucky.... But this morning Galvatronus finally grew an arm and my lil boy stole "green car green car!"

Shipping sticker says 22/3/2017.... 12 days including weekends.... How it should always have been

Mine hasn't arrived yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I was sceptical seeming one guys "location" says Kentucky..
    For some it's forever BotCon...

Mine is in my parcel locker. Too lazy to go get it ATM though

bowspearer Guest

Any word of figures 3 and 4? I'm wondering based on what we know so far, if they'll be the 2 Pretenders.