Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Collector Club Ending Soon

Default Transformers Collector Club Ending Soon

For those who are interested (and members! those are even fewer these days) the Transformers Collectors Club is having a firesale, as well as offering some some new sticker sets (available in four sets).

I hope the terms of their license will still allow the final Figure Subscription Set (FSS) to still ship. I was very sceptical we'd get these shipped on time given their previous track record..... I remember getting burnt by the Official Transfomers Collector CLub OTFCC before Fun Pub getting the license. History repeats!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I hope the terms of their license will still allow the final Figure Subscription Set (FSS) to still ship.
    It does, and they will.

I'd almost forgotten I'd ordered that last set. Looking forward to building that final combiner, and seeing their double pretender mould for the first time. Still wondering what the bonus figure will be.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I'd almost forgotten I'd ordered that last set. Looking forward to building that final combiner, and seeing their double pretender mould for the first time. Still wondering what the bonus figure will be.
    The Botcon one is awesome... you will enjoy this version 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    It does, and they will.
    That's reassuring Paul, because I really want my Pretender Shell Optimus and Megatron.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Also from them, regarding the fifth subscription set, which has been delayed to what is expected to be end of February before the first of three shipments will go out.

Due to manufacturing delays, the container will not leave China until the middle of January. This means that your first shipment should depart here by the end of February. Because of the delays, we have combined the figures into three shipments. After the first shipment we will run the billing for the second installment. We will not schedule the two installment billings until we have the container in hand. I know you are all anxious to receive the final figures from the Transformers Collectors’ Club.

I wonder if we'll get a refund now there are only three packages to be shipped...

I wonder if we'll get a refund now there are only three packages to be shipped...
    Not likely

You're so funny! Of COURSE there will be no refund, silly ;p

Heck, I'll just be happy if they ship all the figures before going belly up. I think only the GI jOe license is still keeping them afloat