Page 629 of 833 FirstFirst ... 609619624625626627628629630631632633634639649 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

A windblade, 2 twin twists, 2 misfires and a TLK legion Hound at Kmart reservoir

Quote Originally Posted by Civic Bossman View Post
    There were 2 (now 1) sets of TR Windblade, Misfire & Twin Twist at K-Mart Greensborough
    Same at Kmart fgate though I took one misfire

Target Northland sighting:
    * TR Misfire, Twin Twist & Windblade
    * TLK Nitro & Scorn

Credit: D.F., TCCA

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Target Northland sighting:
    * TR Misfire, Twin Twist & Windblade
    * TLK Nitro & Scorn

Credit: D.F., TCCA
    For a sec I thought you popped up in our neck of the woods.

FatalityPitt Guest

Big W Sunshine had some wave 5 TR deluxes (2x Twintwist, 1x Wolfwire, 1x Misfire) when I left this afternoon.

I also finally found the wave 2 TLK Legions at Woolworths Sunshine. The display was placed at the tip of the frozen food aisle, right next to the ravioli/tortellini.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks like big w cbd's stock of wave 2 tr legends figures is finally moving with only 2 (now one) laserbeaks remaining (hoped for a rumble and ravage but oh well).

Only real thing of note was zing near flinders station has the 3A evasion mode optimus prime, one of the shop workers pointed me out (had an old FCUK shirt with movie prime on it) and he rushed me to the counter just to show it off, was really nice, but being an exclusive it was nearly $800 (forgot exact price) and just thought it was a bit too much considering I got mpm04 in the mail inbound.

He was very salesman like, second his supposed manager went into the storeroom he offered a 10% discount because the box was damaged (as in "hay bud I got a sweet deal but I can't tell the manager" kind), as in the box had what looked like stab marks on the bottom, I tried to throw him off the sale by then changing the subject about my desires for them to regularly carry tf mp products, might take his advice and suggest that to their customer service along with how rubbish the zing website is right now actually...

^ hefty markup by Zing on the 3A Prime. They're available for US$430 shipped direct from 3A's online retailer. They are very nice though. I've got the DOTM version but without the gun.

So sick of all of these retailers out in Melbourne's East. You guys are getting all of these figures, we are lucky to see a Kup and 1 store has had a Slugslinger.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Before I forget at toy world werribee plaza they have movie 4 power battlers snarl and slug for...think $16.99?

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    ^ hefty markup by Zing on the 3A Prime. They're available for US$430 shipped direct from 3A's online retailer. They are very nice though. I've got the DOTM version but without the gun.
    That's what I expect from zing

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    So sick of all of these retailers out in Melbourne's East. You guys are getting all of these figures, we are lucky to see a Kup and 1 store has had a Slugslinger.
    I live out in the west but sometimes I drive around to help find things if I'm desperate enough.

...anyone spotted a TR ramhorn at all yet?

Most of my frustration came from driving around to multiple centres and retailers only to find jack.