Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy Metal Thunder.

Sometimes, I REALLY Hate certain Americans.

Oh what I'd give to personally enact an Ancient Roman form of torture upon each and every one of these Bastards!

Ignorant wankers. The same wankers to try and picket Dio funeral. Cops will warn them not to do it, otherwise, shit will hit the fan I reckon.

Talking about ignorant people blaming Heavy Metal for the bad things that happen, SLIPKNOT, MASTODON Guitarists Dismiss Suggestions Metal Played Part In Arizona Shootings

MASTODON axeman Bill Kelliher

Even though it has nothing to do with our music, it's a cop out to blame any music. When I was a teenager, I listened to SLAYER, the MISFITS, METALLICA — music doesn't make you worship Satan or commit crimes. It's bad parenting, mental problems. If you're going to try and blame it on music, you're fucking ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Ignorant wankers. The same wankers to try and picket Dio funeral. Cops will warn them not to do it, otherwise, shit will hit the fan I reckon.

Talking about ignorant people blaming Heavy Metal for the bad things that happen, SLIPKNOT, MASTODON Guitarists Dismiss Suggestions Metal Played Part In Arizona Shootings
    Yep, the same bunch of F@#$holes who picketed Dio's Funeral, what's worse is that these 'Christians' tarnish the good name and will of others who follow the Christian faith and enjoy tax exempt status whilst they're doing it!

Dear Anubis, not more of this crap! - I thought this S@#$ ended in the 80's, early 90's?
    (Good.. God! - Choking on my own Rage here! )

Tipor Gore, meet my friend Sobek...

I'm far behind the times on this, but Bathory, wow.

I had the album Blood On Ice for a long time, my brother had shown it to me a while before, and I loved it. Never really listened to much other than that album. They were the band to bring about Viking Metal. A great song from this ablum is "The Lake" but I found an earlier song of their's called "One Rode To Asa Bay" Now I gotta go buy this album, and the other ones. Epic songs.

The last 2 albums Nordland I & II were half of a 4 album story that Quorthon was writing, but sadly died (right before my birthday) in 2004 before he could complete it. I will be drinking a stein of mead on his anniversary \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Haha! - You and your mead!
    It's great (Bernie got me a bottle for Xmas, I haven't drank it yet though)

It's great (Bernie got me a bottle for Xmas, I haven't drank it yet though)
    - Don't tell him that, he'll invade your lands as punishment!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    - Don't tell him that, he'll invade your lands as punishment!
    Shhhhh lol. I'm looking to make my own mead as well, just have to find the time to do it.

Shhhhh lol. I'm looking to make my own mead as well, just have to find the time to do it.
    Ah! - A fine brew it'll be.
    (Mutter's the word )