Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Big W Sale 30th Sept - 6th Oct

Aaargh! I've been to 4 different Big Ws and none of them have any Seasprays! None at Toyworld, Target or Myer either. We wait months for them to finally be on sale, and all anyone has in stock are Night Ops Ratchet and Payload.

If anyone in SA manages for find a Seaspray for $40 or less, can they grab it for me please?

UPDATE: No worries guys - I'm going to do a pricematch on the catalogue at K-Mart as suggested. My local K-Mart has plenty.
    Last edited by SofaMan; 2nd October 2010 at 01:48 PM.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    Aaargh! I've been to 4 different Big Ws and none of them have any Seasprays! None at Toyworld, Target or Myer either. We wait months for them to finally be on sale, and all anyone has in stock are Night Ops Ratchet and Payload.

If anyone in SA manages for find a Seaspray for $40 or less, can they grab it for me please?
    kmart should have them and they price match big ws catalog and dont even need them to have it in stock.

the other day i had to return a faulty battle ops bumblee cause of electronic fault and i rang them up and they agreed to price match bid ws receipt.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    kmart should have them and they price match big ws catalog and dont even need them to have it in stock.
    That's what I had to do the other night. My local had only Ratchet and Payload, so took the catalogue to K-Mart (who had at least 7x Seaspray) and pricematched it. The girl buggered up and charged me $4 less than the catalogue price too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    That's what I had to do the other night. My local had only Ratchet and Payload, so took the catalogue to K-Mart (who had at least 7x Seaspray) and pricematched it. The girl buggered up and charged me $4 less than the catalogue price too.
    nice $32! i bought it the other week at toyworld for $40 *envious*

Does target price match Big W's price?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Does target price match Big W's price?
    they said if both catalogs have the same thing advertised - which they both do.

but one of my local targets says they no longer price match at all so youll have to ring to check with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    I was there this evening, and they had a bunch of RotF deluxes on clearance for $12 - Ratchet, Brawn, Lockdown, Strike Mission Sideswipe (?), and the others from that wave.

I got the impression that this was an everyday price for this wave of clearance stock. Hasbro doing another clear out.
    I saw a lot of this wave at a local Big W today. It looks like Big W/Hasbro got a good deal on some surplus European stock given the multilingual packaging these bots are in.

I couldn't help but look at Ratchet, Brawn and Lockdown and think each of these toys is going to be twice the price but in new colours and yellow packaing soon.