Page 191 of 193 FirstFirst ... 171181186187188189190191192193 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hi Darkness,

Can you please refrain yourself from posting and just leave this thread alone for others to sort current issues? Thank you

The most annoying and WORST thing for any toy retailer to do is to take money upfront for preorders and are not confident in fulfilling the order or don't know the market or their supplier enough to gauge supply. This strips the customers of their opportunity to buy it from elsewhere once it is released to get them at reasonable market prices.

I remember using a few Japanese retailers who are based remotely in Europe or so in the past who don't know the market and they list a high demand item at original price but they had no idea that it was impossible to obtain it from suppliers. Likewise, it was a store that doesn't proactively act on refunds or store credits unless I pushed them. These are the signs of the worst stores out there.

There was another one based in Asia which was okay for the most part but are ignorant of supplies too. At least when I asked them whether it was a low or high chance of obtaining supply, they honestly said low and promptly processed a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    April the 3rd y'all!

"Hi Steven,

We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you the ETA's for your order. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

UW-EX BALDIGUS (Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive)- May
    UW-EX Megatronia -May
    Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave-May
    Takara LG35 - Super Ginrai-May
    Takara LG39 - Brainstorm -May
    Takara LG38 - Condor & Apeface- May
    TAKARA LG40 – Astrotrain-November
    TAKARA LG37 - Jaguar & Blue Horn-November

Customer Service"

NOVEMBER.

On top of this, no reason given for the delay, no explanation for why LG37 and LG40 are literally A YEAR AFTER RELEASE.

ok.
    Honestly - in that case I wonder if it's just that the list they've been given hasn't had an update since "ETA NOV 2016".

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    You guys don't know what you're very likely in for next from pc. It's going to be a ripper.
    What are we likely in for and what makes you so sure it'll happen? Are you just hoping for the worst just to say 'I told you so'?

Funny how this thread has become a breeding ground for people making snide remarks against each other. I've been guilty of it too. But I'm not feeling much welcome here anymore

chill out folks <3 save yr energy for arguing with PC

I have emailed this company one a week for three weeks and unfortunately no reply.
    One of the worst things about not having a shop front 😢

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    I have emailed this company one a week for three weeks and unfortunately no reply.
    One of the worst things about not having a shop front 😢
    I can't fault you since we are all fed up. But practically speaking, they are supposedly at least a month behind on email replies so you are best waiting a few weeks to hear back on your initial emails before sending more. Unfortunately that is the state of play at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Uh huh. And when myself and a couple of others received the same from board members for saying the same things ages ago you guys are saying now, that was okay wasn't it.

Now the shoe is on your other foot, the keeping it on topic and keeping it feedback related has gone out the window. Now that you're all being burned by pc and expressing your dissatisfaction and opinion it's not considered trolling.

Oh please, the double standards and hypocrisy is killing me inside.

You guys don't know what you're very likely in for next from pc. It's going to be a ripper.
    And you would wish this on other forum members? I think it is your attitude rather than the issues you brought up that has members talking to you the way they do.
    Spiderken Away!

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Funny how this thread has become a breeding ground for people making snide remarks against each other. I've been guilty of it too. But I'm not feeling much welcome here anymore
    It's just a couple of regulars with too much time on their hands. Block them, it's a lot easier that way, they rarely contribute anyway.