Page 155 of 168 FirstFirst ... 135145150151152153154155156157158159160165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i have had quite a few 3p figures in the last few months
    ft quietus which was amazing
    two new ZETA bots for their not supereon, silver arrow and catapult which are both very good

magic squares optimus prime
    and Transform elements optimus prime
    both of which are very good figures and are better representations of prime than mp10 could ever be

I am yet undecided as to which one (ms op or te op) i prefer
    but i will say that the TE prime is one of the best in hand figures i have in my collection , mp44 has a lot to try to live up to now.

also got magic squares legends scale Ultramagnus which is also a great figure

I haven't been all that interested in G1 styled figures lately, but the Optimus Prime wars have caught my interest

I really like the colours on the MS Op. Tempted…

Today
    Fanstoys hoodlum and xtransbots boost(MP not windcharger) arrived

both fit my MP collection very well and are both great figures if not without flaws (boost has one of the trickiest transformations out there)

and hoolum is not perfect but its miles ahead of the TT rodimus

How did you go with the fist/arm transformation. Even watching videos I struggled as well as waiting for something to snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    How did you go with the fist/arm transformation. Even watching videos I struggled as well as waiting for something to snap.

pretty easy actually funny thing is both of those two figures have a similar fist/arm movement in the transformation

for windcharger you just keep rotating the hand while turning the wrist
    and for hotrod you just put the hand into position and move the arm bits around the double hinge

got Gigapower Gaudenter red swoop and its amazing
    also ms-01w white prime/magnus and this thing is painted to the nines its quite stunning

Most recent acquisitions:

Fanshobby Double Evil
    An absolutely amazing figure. I love the general aesthetic, it's big, chunky and actually fun to transform back and forth. They really nailed it with this one.

Maketoys Buster Skywing
    I opted for the white/red colour of this one since I have Striker Manus and I like the colour combo more. For something in the Cross Dimension line it's big! Very sturdy and well articulated. Transformation to jet mode is a bit fraught, since it uses big panels across the back, but not too bad. Combination mode with Striker Manus is ridiculously fun. Love it.

Doubles of FT-10X Phoenix from Robot Kingdom. I've seen Trent's FT-10 before but forgot how much of a beast this thing is! It's missing the two backpack fin pieces but FT are always good about replacement parts so it should be sweet. Very impressed with it so far.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got JINBAO Gravity Builder Set B and C from Saviers Toys TFtoys.com.au

Unfortunately they didnt have set a, so now I gotta wait for thr Devastator I've always wanted.

Are they consider Voyager Size? These bots alone a huge!

Planet X - Ismenios

This is an amazing figure. I've always liked Planet X's releases, but this is a serious step up in terms of quality. It has a weight and rigidity that makes it fun to transform and pose. I have far too many transformers that are fiddly, drunken-wobble messes, and this guy puts them to shame. Looks awesome in both bot and beast mode, lots of detailing, awesome colour scheme. A+++ would transform again.

Fanshobby - Red Dragon

Bit of a holy-grail for me. I adore Fanshobby, so I really wanted this one. It's a repaint of their Feilong figure, with a new set of huge, red wings. Just… beautiful. Typical FH quality, with an amazing colour/paint job. Love it.