Thread: Henkei/Classic Ultra Magnus and City Commander

Default Henkei/Classic Ultra Magnus and City Commander

Does anyone know if you can still get ultra magnus with the city commander here in australia i've been wanting it and i cant get hold of it. another problem is i don't have a credit card or paypal so you think anyone can sell for me pick or anywhere i can find one?

Your not gonna find Classic Magnus at retail ( and there never was a henkei Magnus) I did see a MISB set at the Adelaide toyfare for only.... $200!

The City Commander Kit will need to be sourced outside retail since its not offical and actually fan made (very sexy) PM Kyle he might be able to help.

yeah if you want a magnus, ebay will be your friend, or you might get lucky on an international board maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Your not gonna find Classic Magnus at retail ( and there never was a henkei Magnus) I did see a MISB set at the Adelaide toyfare for only.... $200!

The City Commander Kit will need to be sourced outside retail since its not offical and actually fan made (very sexy) PM Kyle he might be able to help.
    Thanks Do0ode

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    yeah if you want a magnus, ebay will be your friend, or you might get lucky on an international board maybe
    Appreciate it

Ooh, ooh, me too!
    PM sent.