Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Voltron Classics Line

how much are you selling the set for?

I too have a full set to sell, Unopened lions, Pilots and Sven...

I changed my shipping to UPS and have had Voltron towering over a (mini)Fort Max for a month now...

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'm entertaining offers. It's hard to gauge with something like this.

On eBay US they've consistently being going between 510-630.

Also keep in mind that they only have local shipping. For a normal person to ship them from the US to here would be a few hundred dollars. I can't see it being possible at anything under $150 international, and I think even that would not be enough.

So you get the advantage of cheap shipping for them from me, as mine are obviously here in Brisbane.

All lions are MISB, in their mailer boxes. You also get the complete buildable blazing sword, which is an awesome looking piece.

I'm just keeping the pilots and stands.

I'd go with a courier to ship these, and I'd expect it to cost around $40-60. That's just a guess, it could be less. I haven't had much experience from couriers, but I used one last month on a heavier item and it was only $60.

So, weigh all that up, and if you're interested, send me a message/offer.

This set is beautiful. I just don't have the space for it. It is the ULTIMATE Voltron, and one which I doubt we'll see surpassed. When are we likely to get another Voltron toy anyway, let alone one of this size and quality.

This is a centrepiece of a Voltron/Mecha collection, and is a must-have.

It's also hard to find, Especially one that's already in the country (save yourself hundreds on shipping).

Whoever buys it, will be thrilled with it. I'm sure of that.

This is the Ultimate Voltron, and possibly even the last one.

Don't miss out on it. It's not going to drop in price either. And its only going to get rarer still as the few available are snapped up for hardcore fans. It's the Hot Toys of the Voltron world.

I'll have some pics up hopefully tonight. And yes, although I don't think it really needs to be said, it is bigger than my cat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    And yes, although I don't think it really needs to be said, it is bigger than my cat!!
    Ha ha ha! It's probably bigger than some children!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I'm entertaining offers. It's hard to gauge with something like this.

On eBay US they've consistently being going between 510-630.

Also keep in mind that they only have local shipping. For a normal person to ship them from the US to here would be a few hundred dollars. I can't see it being possible at anything under $150 international, and I think even that would not be enough.

So you get the advantage of cheap shipping for them from me, as mine are obviously here in Brisbane.

All lions are MISB, in their mailer boxes. You also get the complete buildable blazing sword, which is an awesome looking piece.

I'm just keeping the pilots and stands.

I'd go with a courier to ship these, and I'd expect it to cost around $40-60. That's just a guess, it could be less. I haven't had much experience from couriers, but I used one last month on a heavier item and it was only $60.

So, weigh all that up, and if you're interested, send me a message/offer.

This set is beautiful. I just don't have the space for it. It is the ULTIMATE Voltron, and one which I doubt we'll see surpassed. When are we likely to get another Voltron toy anyway, let alone one of this size and quality.

This is a centrepiece of a Voltron/Mecha collection, and is a must-have.

It's also hard to find, Especially one that's already in the country (save yourself hundreds on shipping).

Whoever buys it, will be thrilled with it. I'm sure of that.

This is the Ultimate Voltron, and possibly even the last one.

Don't miss out on it. It's not going to drop in price either. And its only going to get rarer still as the few available are snapped up for hardcore fans. It's the Hot Toys of the Voltron world.

I'll have some pics up hopefully tonight. And yes, although I don't think it really needs to be said, it is bigger than my cat!!
    Sent u a PM cat. I'm in Brisbane , can pick up and can pay you cash without any payment arrangements, however I would like the pilots and stands . You've got my mobile so if u wanna proceed give me a call.
    I'm walking away from Transformers. Check out my sales thread

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...089#post314089

I got bored so I finally put him together
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Yep that's freaking awesome!!!

Is it really awesome? I've been watching the horrors about it from collection dx.
    For the price you pay its totally not worth it.
    Still looks like a cheap plastic knock off. Like the plastic is brittle or something.
    Just my observations.

Yeah I tend to agree with VGM. Finally seeing photos/video of it all put together I can't help but feel disappointed. If this was 1988 I would be in awe of it. But considering that it's 2012, for the price I expect a greater level of detail and engineering.

And have they been taking lessons off Hasbro? There is an awful lot of _almost_ Hasbro grey on it

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

It needs friggin chrome!!!!!