Page 564 of 870 FirstFirst ... 544554559560561562563564565566567568569574584 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Anyone seen any Wave 2 combiners around Castle Hill or Rouse Hill? I have to get a gift for my Brother today and was wondering if I can get some TFs on the way as well :P
    Castle Hill Uncle Pete's has Wave 2 Deluxes and I think they had Blackjack and Huffer
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    Castle Hill Uncle Pete's has Wave 2 Deluxes and I think they had Blackjack and Huffer
    Yeah noticed the breakdown and dead end (which they had from last time I was there), but didn't notice the legends. Do they do price match?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Yeah noticed the breakdown and dead end (which they had from last time I was there), but didn't notice the legends. Do they do price match?
    I'm not sure, I bought Offroad and didn't think to ask. When I was there they had 2 of each Deluxe Stunticon, 2 Voyager OPs and 3 Voyager Silverbolts, and about 3 of each Wave 1 Legends and 1 of each Wave 2.

They also had Wave 1 RiD stuff, 2 Leader Bumblebees and Grimlocks and the Construct Bot Ultimate Battle thing

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    I'm not sure, I bought Offroad and didn't think to ask. When I was there they had 2 of each Deluxe Stunticon, 2 Voyager OPs and 3 Voyager Silverbolts, and about 3 of each Wave 1 Legends and 1 of each Wave 2.

They also had Wave 1 RiD stuff, 2 Leader Bumblebees and Grimlocks and the Construct Bot Ultimate Battle thing
    Well I can now confirm that they have 2 drag strips and 1 dead end and 1 breakdown. Only legends and voyagers are from wave 1.
    Oh and nowhere else at towers has wave 2. I'm gonna go check rouse hill and see what they have

Well I can now confirm that they have 2 drag strips and 1 dead end and 1 breakdown. Only legends and voyagers are from wave 1.
    Oh and nowhere else at towers has wave 2. I'm gonna go check rouse hill and see what they have
    Ok sorry if that didn't help much.

Ok so there's no deluxes at big w rouse hill. Oh well, might as well just wait till wave 2 is officially out

Toys R Us Castle Hill has an Ultimate Predaking on clearance for $55

Read on Facebook that the myer in the CBD had wave 2 deluxes and went there this morning for a post-rave transformer shop. Apparently only wave 2 deluxes are there. And in good timing cause I got Off-road and Air Raid finally superion is complete. Now to wait for motormaster.

Read on Facebook that the myer in the CBD had wave 2 deluxes and went there this morning for a post-rave transformer shop. Apparently only wave 2 deluxes are there. And in good timing cause I got Off-road and Air Raid finally superion is complete. Now to wait for motormaster.
    I feel your pain, when I got mine from Big W the day they appeared they only had the deluxes so no Motormaster or Blackjack for me

Target Broadway only have 2 CW Silverbolts.
    Kmart Broadway has a Silverbolt, a Bee hive, CW wave 1 deluxes which includes about 20 Dragstrips!
    Normal numbers of the other 3 deluxes, like 5 of each maybe.