Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Info and Activities > Kup's Discussions and Questions

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #991  
Old 4th May 2018, 02:24 PM
Galvatran
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
This is weird reading this thread when i realized Red Hot Chilli is playing at the workshop
Can't stop
Reply With Quote
  #992  
Old 13th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Ravagecat's Avatar
Ravagecat Ravagecat is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 14th Mar 2012
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 969
Default

Hey All,
I have A MIB MP-4S I am thinking about selling. I can't find any completed listing on Ebay and I imagine this guy is probably dreaming...

Ebay Sale 1

This one probably more so...

Ebay Sale 2

Any ideas on what it's worth MIB?

As I understand it was limited to 2010 copies for the Japanese Market and 2010 copies for the HK Asian market.

I believe I have the later as the collector card has C1 at the front of the Serial Number.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
__________________
"Today's Autobots are tomorrow's scrap metal!"


My Instagram Page

Ravagecat's New Toy Sale
Ravagecat's Accessory Sale
My Feedback Page


Reply With Quote
  #993  
Old 13th June 2018, 06:10 PM
ChlorHex ChlorHex is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 10th May 2008
Location: WA
Posts: 1,236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
Hey All,
I have A MIB MP-4S I am thinking about selling. I can't find any completed listing on Ebay and I imagine this guy is probably dreaming...

Ebay Sale 1

This one probably more so...

Ebay Sale 2

Any ideas on what it's worth MIB?

As I understand it was limited to 2010 copies for the Japanese Market and 2010 copies for the HK Asian market.

I believe I have the later as the collector card has C1 at the front of the Serial Number.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
$470-$800 Max.
This based on what you can get them for through Asian suppliers... MISB ones by the way.
That does not include shipping here... probably add another $50-70.
I'd suggest you keep it instead.
I notice a couple of Asian collectors off loading this now so it's impacting on the resale value.
Reply With Quote
  #994  
Old 13th June 2018, 06:30 PM
Jetfire in the sky's Avatar
Jetfire in the sky Jetfire in the sky is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 30th May 2011
Location: Townsville
Posts: 1,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
Hey All,
I have A MIB MP-4S I am thinking about selling. I can't find any completed listing on Ebay and I imagine this guy is probably dreaming...

Ebay Sale 1

This one probably more so...

Ebay Sale 2

Any ideas on what it's worth MIB?

As I understand it was limited to 2010 copies for the Japanese Market and 2010 copies for the HK Asian market.

I believe I have the later as the collector card has C1 at the front of the Serial Number.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Usually goes for around $600 MIB, I was watching them sometime last year over a few momths, pretty slim pickings around at the moment so you may get more on e-bay.
__________________
The later it gets, the less sense I will make (usually anything beyond 19:30 Qld time).
Reply With Quote
  #995  
Old 14th June 2018, 08:46 AM
Ravagecat's Avatar
Ravagecat Ravagecat is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 14th Mar 2012
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
$470-$800 Max.
This based on what you can get them for through Asian suppliers... MISB ones by the way.
That does not include shipping here... probably add another $50-70.
I'd suggest you keep it instead.
I notice a couple of Asian collectors off loading this now so it's impacting on the resale value.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
Usually goes for around $600 MIB, I was watching them sometime last year over a few momths, pretty slim pickings around at the moment so you may get more on e-bay.
Thanks For the input. Appreciated
__________________
"Today's Autobots are tomorrow's scrap metal!"


My Instagram Page

Ravagecat's New Toy Sale
Ravagecat's Accessory Sale
My Feedback Page


Reply With Quote
  #996  
Old 30th October 2018, 09:36 PM
Darksaber's Avatar
Darksaber Darksaber is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 5th Nov 2008
Location: Crystal Brook SA
Posts: 172
Default

Hi guys I'm looking to sell off all of my Movie toys I have currrently used Transformerland's pricing guide to get an idea but is there much demand for the movie toys MISB?
__________________
Xbox Live - Morgatron84
PSN - Bullzye111
Twitter- Morgatron84
Reply With Quote
  #997  
Old 4th November 2018, 08:37 AM
CHILENO20's Avatar
CHILENO20 CHILENO20 is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 7th Apr 2010
Location: BRAYBROOK
Posts: 2,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksaber View Post
Hi guys I'm looking to sell off all of my Movie toys I have currrently used Transformerland's pricing guide to get an idea but is there much demand for the movie toys MISB?
Don't think so, there isn't a lot of demand for the movie stuff.
__________________
WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Razorclaw, Rampage, Divebomb, Headstrong, Tantrum, Battle Patrol, Race Car Patrol, Rescue Patrol, Air Strike Patrol, Optimus Prime MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm, Cordon
PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker ENERGON: Six Shot
Reply With Quote
  #998  
Old 4th November 2018, 10:01 PM
GoktimusPrime's Avatar
GoktimusPrime GoktimusPrime is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 27th Dec 2007
Location: Sydney NSW
Posts: 35,580
Default

Use current RRPs for anything sealed, and go down from there if the toys are loose.
Reply With Quote
  #999  
Old 19th March 2019, 09:45 PM
spiderken17's Avatar
spiderken17 spiderken17 is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 3rd Jul 2012
Location: Blue Mountains
Posts: 1,652
Default

I am thinking of selling my reissue G1 predaking. Its been on display and has all the stickers applied. The box has some wear and is not mint but the figures are all in good condition and all the contents are there. Its the 2004 reissue that is in original colours. I have not shopped for G1 stuff for a long time so I am not sure what this goes for these days. I dont see many for sale, plenty of the gold reissue, very few of the original coloured version. Cheers for any help.
__________________
Spiderken Away!
Reply With Quote
  #1000  
Old 29th March 2019, 09:45 AM
GoktimusPrime's Avatar
GoktimusPrime GoktimusPrime is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 27th Dec 2007
Location: Sydney NSW
Posts: 35,580
Default

2004 reissue Predaking would've cost you 14700JPY including consumption tax before shipping. Adjusting for inflation that's the equivalent of 15386JPY today which is about $200.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.