Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xmas Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    If you go for the new ones, Dinobot is certainly worth it but you need to go for the Henkei Japanese version as Hasbro has screwed up the colors on the local release.

Cheetor is not that good but he is not terrible - again Henkei version is better.
    So it's the 10th Anniversary paint jobs all over again? Hasbro get a blind guy to guess the colours for what the toys should be, where as Takara actually watch the show and paint them appropriately?

As I said, it all hinges on this Rhinox coming to fruition. We can dream.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Speak for yourself. Transformers has always been #1 on my want list for xmas, birthdays etc. ever since 1984. So they would've been right up the top of my list on my 9th birthday, in fact - they were!

Here's a photo from my 9th birthday right here:
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...th_g1_1986.jpg <---Hot Rod was my bday present and I got Cyclonus for Xmas

...as if I'd want anything else other than a Transformer!
    Yea man, I was speaking for myself. My post wasn't about you. Read and chill. I just found, and still do find, that there are better toys out there for xmas. Deal with it. My #1 want was a tamyia super hornet. But instead I got a scalextric bathurst ford/holden Slot car set. It was super mega cool.

Birthdays on the other hand, yea, that's where TFs were my #1 choice, and where I got most of them at, and were also the "at the toy store begging parents for" thing as well.

hey!! my list has stuff on it that i actually wanted as a kid and one of them i actually bought with birthday money cause i really wanted it
    Yea cool. I was actually meaning for present day and what my 9 year old self selection criteria would be. Because being my current age, no way I'd willingly want an ultimate Bumbles.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quint Guest

Default Xmas Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    Rodimus Prime reissue
    Takara MP Thundecracker
    Hasbro & Takara MP Skywarp
    Coolcollectibles.com.au has these

Quote Originally Posted by MV75
    Yea man, I was speaking for myself. My post wasn't about you. Read and chill. I just found, and still do find, that there are better toys out there for xmas. Deal with it. My #1 want was a tamyia super hornet. But instead I got a scalextric bathurst ford/holden Slot car set. It was super mega cool.
    Noooes!!1!~ Nothing can be cooler than Transformers, nothing! T'is blasphemy you speak!

XD

If they ever released Transformer slot cars now I'd pick up a set in a heartbeat

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Still a set at toyworld in the city last time I looked......
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    Menasor Giftset
    spotted one of those on ebay last month, and it was in pretty good condition too. Naturally the urge to buy was overwhelming, but at $941... oh well.

This is unfair, there wasn't any TF's when I was a 9 year old kid, Micronauts, Micronauts and more Micronauts is what I asked for at that age with the odd Shogun warrior thrown in. I also used to collect a lot of the Airfix(I think) 1/32 scale plastic soldiers as they had the best detailing. If I was 9 years old now Transformers would be high on my list but game consoles and video games most probably would top it(just not the wii it's craptacular control system drove me away).

Transformers has ancestry in Micronauts (Microman).

just want 2 things...

#1 - To buy the Ravage and Rumble set I was denied when I was 9.

#2 - to experience again walking through SG shopping centres like Isetan (Havelock), OG (People's Park) and Metro, and just seeing and touching the shelves and shelves and hundreds and hundreds of MISB C10 G1 Transformers they have there...

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    #2 - to experience again walking through SG shopping centres like Isetan (Havelock), OG (People's Park) and Metro, and just seeing and touching the shelves and shelves and hundreds and hundreds of MISB C10 G1 Transformers they have there...
    +1

I've had this reoccurring dream of me being in a shopping centre (possibly Target) and finding all old stock G1's in a clearance bargain bin. I then proceed to get the largest trolley I can find (one of those baby carriage ones) and tipping the lot in I wonder if this is what heaven is like....
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]