Page 121 of 154 FirstFirst ... 101111116117118119120121122123124125126131141 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I have picked up some Nexo Knights sets as they look far better in store than any online pictures. Now to find time to build of them!
    I bought all the good guy/blue sets today at Myer with their 20% off sale. I built the Rumble Blade today and it's quite impressive.

Bought the smaller 2016 Creator sets at the Myer 20% off Lego sale. Saw the Nexo Knights sets lined up on the shelves but didn't buy. Does anyone remember Ice Planet 2002 from 1993? The knights' orange/red and blue colour scheme is similar to the one used in Ice Planet 2002, except Ice Planet used white instead of light grey and black.

Whoops, just started a Myer Lego 20% off thread without realizing it's been mentioned here...

Anyway, picked up the Detective's Office with the 20% off.

Not an acquisition.... But a completion!!

Phone,line is hooked up... They are ready to go... So, who you gonna call!!!!???

Wait a minute..... 3 peices missing!! GOD DAMNIT!!!

And as it's happened before that sometimes they give a response about weights machines, and the process to ensure all is correct.... I was missing 3 2 x 16 flat greys.... And had an extra 6 x 16 flat grey. So weight would have been close...

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Not an acquisition.... But a completion!!

Phone,line is hooked up... They are ready to go... So, who you gonna call!!!!???

Wait a minute..... 3 peices missing!! GOD DAMNIT!!!

And as it's happened before that sometimes they give a response about weights machines, and the process to ensure all is correct.... I was missing 3 2 x 16 flat greys.... And had an extra 6 x 16 flat grey. So weight would have been close...
    At least Lego is damn good at sorting it out. Filling out 1 form usually gets you the parts no questions asked.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    At least Lego is damn good at sorting it out. Filling out 1 form usually gets you the parts no questions asked.
    I know, I know.... But after 4000 peices it breaks your heart!!!

At least it was support for the roof, and half are piece supporters, half strengtheners.... So it looks complete until the replacements arrive

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I know, I know.... But after 4000 peices it breaks your heart!!!

At least it was support for the roof, and half are piece supporters, half strengtheners.... So it looks complete until the replacements arrive
    Not finding it until the end does make you panic.

When I built the Justice League Darkseid Invasion set, it was missing 1 piece from one of the wings (an angled plate piece). Had me worried I had used it somewhere I wasn't supposed to.
    Found I had an extra mirrored version of the piece which explained how it got passed the weight checks.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I don't have it in hand, but I just scored a 2008 Clone Walker and Assassin Droid Battle Pack for $35 including shipping! Given the Clone Walker set goes for $35-$50 these days alone, that is an awesome deal!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Default Lego 2016 Mighty Micros and Civil War Sets - 76049 Avenjet Space Mission

Picked up a Lego 2016 Mighty Micros and Civil War Sets - 76049 Avenjet Space Mission. A really cool set and comes with a comic book as well scored one for $50. I also picked up a Jokerland as well for $100 so all in all it was a great day.

Picked up a cheap Lego Star Wars AT-DP up from Target for $55!
    Also got a relatively cheap Lego Star Wars Special Forces First Order TIE Fighter from Big W for $85.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera