Thread: RID Warrior Wave 2 Galleries - Quillfire, Thunderhoof, Drift

Default RID Warrior Wave 2 Galleries - Quillfire, Thunderhoof, Drift

Three new RID Warriors from the second wave of 2016 appear to be released, as photo galleries can be found for Quillfire and Thunderhoof here, and Blizzard Strike Drift here.

It is good to have two more general release Warrior Decepticons, making it four from the first two waves of 2016... compared to just Steeljaw in the entire year of 2015.

I think Quillfire have the potential to be a funny Animated Outback that has a robot mode with a bestial head of an echidna - he's got the colour scheme, alt mode, and suitable quills/spines on his back. All he needs is a smaller head with a short beak (that, and a market to sell it to ).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I think Quillfire have the potential to be a funny Animated Outback that has a robot mode with a bestial head of an echidna - he's got the colour scheme, alt mode, and suitable quills/spines on his back. All he needs is a smaller head with a short beak (that, and a market to sell it to ).
    Army build! Army build! Army build! Army build! Army build! Army build! Army build! Army build!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Had the same thought