Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

I ordered a few things in stock earlier this year and when they went to ship them found one of the items was in the computer but not physically there. They let me know straight away and then refunded me the money and some of the freight charge. Can't blame them for an honest mistake and I have felt all my dealings with them have been very positive.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    If anyone is interested...they listed mp36 megatron, $230, they listed his arrival around "NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2017 LATEST JAN 2018"
    Yes, very interested... Now, does anyone know though if this one will come with or without his orange butt plug?

Yes, i forgot about that. Even more interested if it doesn't have one.
    Spiderken Away!

I doubt it will have the plug. Ask them.

I'm more concerned about possible seizure, but I don't think anyone had their imported MP-36 nabbed by customs.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Just noticed they had pre-orders for Titans Return Octane and Blitzwing showing August/September.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Yes, very interested... Now, does anyone know though if this one will come with or without his orange butt plug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    I doubt it will have the plug. Ask them.

I'm more concerned about possible seizure, but I don't think anyone had their imported MP-36 nabbed by customs.
    Depends on where its from but for that price...it would be silly sourcing from the US which WILL have the plug installed because of the shipping prices etc.

The risk is high although they claim (or so their listings say) they will refund if they can't forfill and the consensus is they're quite responsive to questions.

Only risk after that is if they somehow find it if shipped back interstate, so a local pickup if possible and getting confirmation if they have the necessary permits would make this a good option, if not then surly they'd refund if their shipment got seized...

I think at this stage it's safe to say that Customs/Border Force/insert authority here don't care about MP-36.

If nothing else I continue to be impressed with the speed of LTC's communications speed (as I havent had time nor funds to place an order yet).
    So a special thanks to them for answering all my little niggly questions.

For everyones information: MP Megatron purchased through LTC will NOT have an orange plug.
    I'll probably be making a pre order through them as this is a good price, just as soon as I have the funds available

Lots of new stuff up for pre-order including TR Overlord.

Ovahlooordo?!?!?!?!