Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    serious man that sucks? so does this mean i just lost my money? this is the first time im worried ordering from them! il try the boss' email see if that works
    Griffins was for a defective figure, not missing completely.

So I suppose you will just have to keep emailing them until they respond with your order being sent. Maybe they are overwhelmed atm? At least you got a confirmation that they received your order.

True, but it's just so unusual for this to happen. Maybe I just got use to their excellent service before. Guess I have to play the waiting game again

I have ordered TFA Wingblade Op and TFA Jetpack BB last frday. recieved the confirmation letter that saying they have recieved my order, but yet im still waiting for the confirmaion that its been mailed out, and its been 5days now is this normal cos usually it only takes them 2 days after the payment then they mail it off. should i be worried? Ive also sent them 2 emails regarding this but no reply yet?
    I pre-ordered those items months ago, and they haven't shipped yet. I know they are working, as I got noticed that my separate Unicron order shipped yesterday. A lot of Takara stock hit them at one time and they'd be doing a lot of packing and sending. You're pretty close to the back of the queue. In my opinion, 4 business days is not cause for concern, let alone fear you've lost your money. Be a little more patient.

how do you check to see if the order has shipped, online or do they send a email?

They send you an email with a tracking number which you can look up via the Hongkong Post site.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    They send you an email with a tracking number which you can look up via the Hongkong Post site.
    ok thanks, will be eyeing the emails.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I pre-ordered those items months ago, and they haven't shipped yet. I know they are working, as I got noticed that my separate Unicron order shipped yesterday. A lot of Takara stock hit them at one time and they'd be doing a lot of packing and sending. You're pretty close to the back of the queue. In my opinion, 4 business days is not cause for concern, let alone fear you've lost your money. Be a little more patient.
    I pre-ordered a pair of wingblades when there were just 4 left in stock, and they arrived on Wednesday the 22nd (4 days after their release on the 18th).
    I guess I got lucky on this occasion - the previous order took 9 days from placing the order to shipping it.

True, but it's just so unusual for this to happen. Maybe I just got use to their excellent service before. Guess I have to play the waiting game again
    Don't worry too much and let them have a chance to reply you. I only just got a newsletter this week about them having the Aniamted Wingblade Prime and Jetpack Bumblebee in stock. So maybe they are just busy sorting out the new arrivals for those who have pre-ordered?

As for the boss, yeah he replies to selective emails. So Griffin, you didn't get your defective figure sorted out in the end? Did u pay via PayPal that time? If yes, you could have lodge a dispute and asked for a partial refund.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Wow very suprised so many stories and issues you guys are coming across. All my orders from them have been good and arrived in diligent time

I have some pre-orders so I hope they don't suffer the same fate as you guys!

As suggested earlier; maybe it's just the increase in volume of sales and new staff getting things mixed up. We are all human after all

I have one order on the way. It's one with multiple items so I am hoping for everything to be good.

So far all my RK orders have been flawless, I am hoping it continues to be so.