Page 313 of 316 FirstFirst ... 293303308309310311312313314315 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    So since the update does not mention MP33 Inferno and starts at MP34 does that indicate that for PC their allocations of MP33 are filled? Or just majority filled so not worthy of mention?
    Well I interpret that as "no change since it was last mentioned", but that's just me being an optimist. The fact that search has been disabled on their FB page makes it a bit of a pain.

The 3/March update
    "MP-33- 70% orders filled - Shipping remainder this Month with final batches due in"

So obviously that's not happened yet.

It's all random :P

The last few updates mentioned FT Sovereign/Grinder ~ end of March / April ... but they appear to have been dropped from the most recent update. I highly doubt those orders have been filled. If they just put a bit more effort into these weekly updates, they would stop a lot of the email queries which just add to the backlog >_>

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    So since the update does not mention MP33 Inferno and starts at MP34 does that indicate that for PC their allocations of MP33 are filled? Or just majority filled so not worthy of mention?
    Isn't it meant to be based upon who is getting the most query emails this week?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My friend is still waiting on skywarp, inferno, Grapple and Thrust, for those are waiting. It will be nice if someone post an update if any of those shipped this month.

I know other people waiting on Soundwave, Inferno, Grapple and a few others.
    They definitely have not sent out all their Inferno orders, I'd guess the same 30% are still waiting on their orders

OfI am still waiting for Primal, Inferno, Grapple, Cheetor and Megatron (yes the last 2 are new )

PC will not be stocking the TR Chaos on Velocitron set. They have advised that they usually will offer other exclusives so long as they are not TRU but no confirmation yet on whether they will stock TR Siege on Cybertron set.

I ordered several items as soon as the preorders went up including MP Megatron. Do many people tend to pay for that service to skip to the front of the line that PC offers? I'd hate to have my Megatron bumped a long way down the queue because I used free shipping. Also the idea of paying to skip to the front of the queue seems shady in general.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I ordered several items as soon as the preorders went up including MP Megatron. Do many people tend to pay for that service to skip to the front of the line that PC offers? I'd hate to have my Megatron bumped a long way down the queue because I used free shipping. Also the idea of paying to skip to the front of the queue seems shady in general.
    Don't think the express option was available for mp megs. So no need to worry on that front

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    PC will not be stocking the TR Chaos on Velocitron set. They have advised that they usually will offer other exclusives so long as they are not TRU but no confirmation yet on whether they will stock TR Siege on Cybertron set.
    I don't get this, they were selling that groot marvel legends figure which IS a tru exclusive, I don't quite understand...