Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wave 4 Titans Return toys now showing up in Australia

Kmart and TRU at Garden City has them too, as of Sunday.

And still no new W4's at Parramatta that I've seen.

Oh, well, at least I found a TF5 Legends Barricade to go along with his TFSS verision. Or was it TFCC? Meh

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Try TRU Aspley when they get their movie toys in as the Garden City store got in that wave this week. Also, some Kmarts were getting them as well, if they weren't clogged with wave 2.
    Was there a few days ago, TRU Aspley, and they had nothing to tell about then.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Still yet to see a Broadside in Sydney.......
    Same. I just ordered from BBTS last week. I'm just sick of looking.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Maybe some wave 4 cases were in the last shipping container from China, or got sent out before the wave 3 cases by accident from the Hasbro warehouse... because we are only now getting a proper replenishment of wave 3 (Optimus & Megatron) to stores.

I just had a look at the toy release listing, and I realised that when the ToysRUs at Garden City got in their Movie toys last week, and restocked all the size classes for Generations, they were all wave 3 size classes. It's coincidence, but makes for a convenient source of a whole wave if you can get to a TRU (as others will probably be restocking the same as well).

Which means, the wave 4 toys may only now be about to show up at various stores... not just the one store chain so far (like Skyshadow at Myer, Broadside at BigW and Shuffler/Repugnus at Kmart). Despite being out in other countries in February, and wave 5 toys now about to be released globally.

Someone on TFW has mentioned finding wave 4 Deluxe toys at EB/Zing... so they might have the new wave available to them (I think you can get them to order them in too).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Kmart and TRU at Garden City has them too, as of Sunday.
    The Target store there has Overboard too... if it is worth going all the way to the southside for a Titanmaster.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Might have a look on Sunday at Aspley again, or I'll keep an eye out when I go to the toy fair at Windsor the same day.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Goi g around is just yielding no results, Ill just buy them when I go overseas in a month, plenty of stock there and fingers crossed are on sale coz the moviebots will be the primary figures theyre gonna try to sell. And unlike here they do lower their price.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Legends w4 are now here, just a week or two after being found in America... and some three months since they were out in Asia.

Just need the Deluxes to show up and we can finally move onto looking out for wave 5 toys.

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Kmart Broadway has 3 Brawn's and 1 Roadburn left, picked up a Roadburn for myself
    Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Kmart Tuggeranong