Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Full list of Movie exclusives for Australia

The BigW exlcusive 6-pack of 1-steps have now been added to their website, showing us that they are part of the US Target exclusive products, with it's "reveal the shield" packaging, and added translucent red accessories - which could be a first for 1-step toys (having accessories). The individual toys also have altered colour schemes with red highlights added, which is also a first for 1-step multi-packs (usually only one toy is a new colour).

The price is $99, which is $16.50 per 1-step, and that's the first Movie exclusive toy that is cheaper than the regular movie toys, as the 1-step price is $19 each at most stores. (and $21 at ToysRUs)

Last edited by griffin; 11th June 2017 at 07:17 PM.

So glad we're getting these over Hot Rod....

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks like tru australia is gearing up for their exclusive TLK deluxes.

But I have some bad news, aside from being unavailable right now the price is...ahem

With the 1-step 6-pack now out at retail, we just have Infernocus left to show up in Australia.

Here are some photos and details of the 6-pack.

The recently released Movie 6-pack of 1-step toys, under the "Reveal the Shield" banner, has paint details hidden in a pattern of red dots.... which are revealed with one of the transparent red accessories (or one off the old 1980s techspec decoders). But be aware that some dotted areas don't have anything hidden in them.
    This multi-pack of 1-step toys is a rarity, with every toy having some colour changes, and accessories (on a sprue shaped like what the RID Minicons had).
    The pack contains Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Hound, Barricade, Megatron and Grimlock.
    The first four are redecos of wave 1 toys, while the other two are from wave two... which aren't out here yet, so this was their first release in Australia (and the first time for this Megatron toy as the Grimlock toy was originally released in 2014 for the 4th Movie.
    I think the red wheels spoil the toys a bit, and could have been left black... while the large areas of dots detract from the toy as well. But it's not uncommon for a Transformers toy to be spoiled by a marketing gimmick.
    The one good thing about this set is the price here - $99 at BigW, and only $79 during the current mid-year toy sale. That's about 30% less than what six regular 1-step toys would cost.

Pity TRU isn't getting the TRU Primus/Cybertron. RK has it at a whopping 249.90!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Pity TRU isn't getting the TRU Primus/Cybertron. RK has it at a whopping 249.90!
    Well if it came here, could you imagine how expensive it would be. It would probably about $400.
    But it's not just Asia, the RRP in America is three times the price of the original TFCybertron toy 10 years ago.
    That's worse than property value increases.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Do we know if the platinum Unicron will be coming to Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    With the 1-step 6-pack now out at retail, we just have Infernocus left to show up in Australia.

Here are some photos and details of the 6-pack
    ~snip~
    Those are somehow even more hideous out of the pack then the product images suggested.
    I dont collect 1-steps but I wouldt suggest these to people who do, I know someone whos kids love 1-steps but they'd probably think these are ugly.
    Since they are all (except megatron) 1-steps from the last movie I'd just suggest anyone that wants them gets those, they should have just slapped some leftover reveal the shield rubsigns on these, yuck

Edit: A non collector just told me that they look like cheap KOs of the real ones, so there you have it
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyGrimlock View Post
    Do we know if the platinum Unicron will be coming to Australia?
    I dont think it will, it's been available a fair while now overseas and hasnt been spotted or mentioned in Aus that it's going to be available, which it probably would have by now.
    However you can place an order with LTC HERE as they will be getting some in for a good price

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Lois: "Who wants TF5 movie toys"?
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------