Page 412 of 467 FirstFirst ... 392402407408409410411412413414415416417422432 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

There's a sale on PS4 at the moment. I got Shadow of the Colossus and Nier Automata for a total of $80.

Well I'm already bored out of my mind with Shadow of the Colossus. I'm up to the 6th colossi and I don't think I'll be going any further. Looks like just killing one colossi after the other gets old fast for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Well I'm already bored out of my mind with Shadow of the Colossus. I'm up to the 6th colossi and I don't think I'll be going any further. Looks like just killing one colossi after the other gets old fast for me.
    I got bored after the first one... and they I read that you have to go through the entire game at least three times to get all of the trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    In vanilla XCOM 2 I mostly had a couple of voice packs, extra clothes etc and a couple of "quality of life" things such as evac all, numerical health, more information and stuff.

It seems like some of those aren't available for the expansion but I still used a couple. Then in the last week I started getting a LOT of crashes and blue screens and CPU temperature warnings. Even after disabling mods. It's a bit unstable at the moment :/
    I've now lost track of the mods that I have installed, but apparently Steam has a handy list available.

Slower Avatar Project Progression
    Additional Mission Types
    ShowMe The Skills (show soldier perk tree in selection menu)
    True Concealment - Default Timers (mission turn timers don't start until you are discovered)
    Yet Another F1 (modifies info screen for soldiers)
    Star Wars Helmets
    More Maps Pack
    Super Awesome Skyranger
    Legacy TheAxeMod (adds an axe for rangers, I've not used it in game yet because sword is bae)
    Stop Wasting My Time
    Free Camera Rotation
    Evac All
    Cost Based Ability Colours
    Gotcha Again

Having one of those 'have things to do at work but wish I was at home playing XCOM2' days.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Has anyone picked up or tried the Lenovo Star Wars Jedi Challenges pack?, if so, is it worth $200?, would you recommend it?
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

You can get Destiny 2 on PC for only $12 USD at the moment thanks to Humble Bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

I'm still plonking through the Witcher 3 at the moment and am having quie a lot of fun.

Except whent he story makes you play as another character, Ciri. I don't know why they do that, there isn't really any plot that doesn't get told to you by another character and it's just a cut down version of the main character's combat, but with fewer options and moves.

I've only played as her 3 times and I've already had enough. I suspect that I'll have to do it more often as well. I understand she is important to the story, but yeeesh. I dont like those sections at all.

Does anyone know how to use streamlabs obs? Trying to stream on twitch. Bought heaps of games ready to stream

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Does anyone know how to use streamlabs obs? Trying to stream on twitch. Bought heaps of games ready to stream
    I kinda know a bit about streamlabs and OBS. What do you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I'm still plonking through the Witcher 3 at the moment and am having quie a lot of fun.

Except whent he story makes you play as another character, Ciri. I don't know why they do that, there isn't really any plot that doesn't get told to you by another character and it's just a cut down version of the main character's combat, but with fewer options and moves.

I've only played as her 3 times and I've already had enough. I suspect that I'll have to do it more often as well. I understand she is important to the story, but yeeesh. I dont like those sections at all.
    Three or four times from memory? Not for very long either, so not that much in the scheme of things

Great game to have fun with, and if you’ve got the Blood and Wine expansion, one of the most beautiful I’ve ever played