Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deadpool move trailer is here

Default Deadpool move trailer is here

Best laugh I have had all day and NSFW.....this will be epic and in typical Ryan Reynolds fashion...

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/th...d/1100-153128/

That was good. I liked the first trailer better though.

I like Ryan Reynolds, but he's landed a lot of weak movies that his comedic style couldn't save.
    I wonder why they went with him for Deadpool again, as this "reboot" means he won't be part of the X-men universe like in a cameo.... unless this is part of the new timeline in the Xmen movies.

I think I remember reading somewhere that he was a huge Deadpool fan and one of the driving forces behind getting a proper Deadpool movie going. I also expect that we will see him further as from what I recall, the timeline that the X-men Deadpool showed up in is now gone and replaced. I guess the old (terrible) Deadpool is history.

I thought the trailer was great. It's refreshing with so many superhero movies to see some that are just so different.

That is gold, a lot of footage from the leaked trailer from over a year ago. I really like it. don't really know if it suits the character, I have read a deadpool/cable crossover and it was not that funny.

I'm looking forward to the movie, might not take my wife though, I don't know if she'll be up for all the gore.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Looks fantastic, I can't wait. I noticed there were two versions of the trailer. I preferred the less PG one of course... Much truer to his character.

I liked the mild breaking the fourth wall moment with his cheeky reference to the Green Lantern movie. I hope that there's much more of this.

Love the avocado line...

This will be a good movie.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I watched it at work tonight (yep still at hard) hilarious doesn't begin to cover it

Deadpool is amongst my fav (non-TF) characters EVER!

Got most of the comics, and those I don't have I've read and got some fact files and figures of him too.

I just hope they get the balance between clever humor and straight-out vulgarity right. Deadpool uses vulgarity and sex to add punch to his humor, its not the main staple. That said, it wouldn't be Deadpool without references to boobies

So I hope they don't muck this up like when they made The Tick (one of my other fav characters ever!) tv show but instead of making him optimistically naive they just made him dumb.

Don't make it green! Or ANIMATED!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera