Page 41 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 213136373839404142434445465161 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

benben2142 Guest

Hey guys, have any of you guys bought a takara micromaster reissue set before? If so what paper work did they come with, was it just the instructions, or were there stickers or notes? Can some one tell me before I buy this http://www.robotkingdom.com/services...=us&CatID=1_34 Also were there anything specific on the boxes, because these ones don't come with box? Did they have robo point on the box because encore toys do?

each figure comes with a booklet that has instructions, individual tech specs (which the originals didn't have) and background story. No robot points.

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    each figure comes with a booklet that has instructions, individual tech specs (which the originals didn't have) and background story. No robot points.
    Did the reissue landcross come in individual bots or did they just come in a box set, also can you tell me if that landcross in the link come with all paper work?

I was thinking today about holding back from buying Universe Classics due to the almost certainty that Takara will come up with a Henkei 2.0 of their own sporting much higher quality finishes and better implemented and thoughtful paintjobs. However then I thought how Hasbro has pretty much ended the Classics line and incorporated it into Universe...

Is it at all possible that Takara may not go forth with a Henkei 2.0 because Hasbro has placed the molds within the Universe line?

I am not sure how Takara works out the re-releases from previous Hasbro lines but maybe they can't just pick and choose which molds they want to release so they can only choose a full line. Because Universe is destined to be filled with mostly junk, is it at all possible that Takara will not want to release the Classic Universe toys as Henkei due to the baggage that comes along with it?

reissue Landcross came in separate boxes - and like the reissue Micromasters, also had chase black figures.

Kup, the japs will release them with better colours, i guarantee it, i guarantee it with guam

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    reissue Landcross came in separate boxes - and like the reissue Micromasters, also had chase black figures.
    Hey gok, I may be a big pane in the butt, but can you take a photo of the box of and landcross and its paper work, make sure if you do, take a photo of the box in every angle, only one box and it's paperwork, no need for all 6.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I was thinking today about holding back from buying Universe Classics due to the almost certainty that Takara will come up with a Henkei 2.0 of their own sporting much higher quality finishes and better implemented and thoughtful paintjobs. However then I thought how Hasbro has pretty much ended the Classics line and incorporated it into Universe...

Is it at all possible that Takara may not go forth with a Henkei 2.0 because Hasbro has placed the molds within the Universe line?

I am not sure how Takara works out the re-releases from previous Hasbro lines but maybe they can't just pick and choose which molds they want to release so they can only choose a full line. Because Universe is destined to be filled with mostly junk, is it at all possible that Takara will not want to release the Classic Universe toys as Henkei due to the baggage that comes along with it?
    If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't be able to put Sunstreaker/Prowl/Powerglide/Onslaught/Octane/Galvatron etc. back on the shelf. I don't think I'd be able to wait for Takara versions. In my opinion, These Classics figures are just so much more cooler than the Animated stuff - Hands Down!

Okay i dunt get the allsparks ability, how does it determine if the transformers is a decepticon or autobot. Sam in the movie activates the allspark's power. We see 3 metallic objects affected, vending machine (dispensor - unknown allegiance), stockade (decpeticon) and an xbox unit (which i assume is high score 100 or even the new green variant which is decepticon).

Also is depensor an autobot or decpeticon?

Also can someone please provide information on getting a spychanger movie optimus, is it still possible to get one or is it limited?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

The Autobot & Decepticon allegiances of the toys are just that - toy allegiances. The "new" Transformers created by the AllSpark in the film don't have defined allegiances or names in the film itself.

Most likely these "new" Transformers would eventually decide for themselves which faction to side with - if any.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister