Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPECIAL EVENT: IDW tour before Botcon

I bought a ticket... after spending a week trying to convince myself to sacrifice the Seaworld tour (that I already paid for), I realised tonight that I can do both if I have the energy for it.
    The Seaworld tour starts at 8.15am, so I can spend about 5 hours there before I need to catch a taxi back to the hotel to get picked up at 2pm by IDW.
    I'm so stupid for not realising that.

And if I do end up being so tired from the week of running around that I need a rest, I can just skip the Seaworld tour and sleep in that day.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I bought a ticket... after spending a week trying to convince myself to sacrifice the Seaworld tour (that I already paid for), I realised tonight that I can do both if I have the energy for it.
    The Seaworld tour starts at 8.15am, so I can spend about 5 hours there before I need to catch a taxi back to the hotel to get picked up at 2pm by IDW.

And if I do end up being so tired from the week of running around that I need a rest, I can just skip the Seaworld tour and sleep in that day.
    That so cool man.... ill be dieing to read your post on the detail of this tour ... a very good choice i reckon...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    That so cool man.... ill be dieing to read your post on the detail of this tour ... a very good choice i reckon...
    What lancalot said, take a camera, even though there might be restrictions on its use.

I am envious, but make sure you're awake enough to enjoy that tour, I don't think it's going to happen that often.

Make sure you're awaike enough to enjoy the actual convention as well.

EPIC TRIP.
    you'll sleep all the way back on the plane. whether you can sleep on planes or not.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Maybe they didn't get many people signing up, as IDW have announced two more of their creative team to be at the VIP tour...

Michael Kelly - Director, Global Publishing at Hasbro
    Mairghread Scott - Writer, TRANSFORMERS PRIME: BEAST HUNTERS

In addition to...

Livio Ramondelli - Artist, TRANSFORMERS: MONSTROSITY
    Josh Burcham - Artist, TRANSFORMERS: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
    Matt Frank - Artist, TRANSFORMERS SPOTLIGHT: TRAILCUTTER
    John Barber - Editor, TRANSFORMERS: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE; Writer, TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE

These people will be at the convention anyway (in two different panels), so it's not like an exclusive.

Incidentally, the registration for this had asked what your favourite TFs character is. Not sure why... unless they plan to do up some artwork beforehand as a bonus.
    I kinda wanted to say Beachcomber, being my first (you never forget your first love )... but decided to go with Dispensor, just to be unusual and see what they think of it.