Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

The new sighting of Wave 3 Kreo Combiners might leave people desperately wanting to import Wave 2 (Abominus, Piranacon, Defensor) in case we have indeed missed that wave here. (and BBTS only have two in stock, at US$8 each)

All three are still available on Amazon, for US$11 each - Abominus, Piranacon, Defensor.

Also on sale at 36% off is the Rescue Bots Optimus w/ Trailer at US$21. That should make it a little cheaper than the local release (of AU$40).

It's been a while since Amazon got in some new Transformers, and it looks like they missed out on the Waspinator wave as well, as they've got the next wave of Generations DLX in stock. US$17 each, but some are currently about $2 off.
    Scoop
    Skywarp
    Minicons
    Starscream

Playing cards with Gen1 box art - US$10
    Battle Masters 2-pack - US$27

And for the romantics, TFPrime Lenticular Valentines Day cards - US$6

The G1 Boxart Playing Cards look pretty damn cool, might consider grabbing those.

Was hoping for some AOE Generations toys. I know the physical stores have an on sehlf embargo, but surely Amazon or BBTS could be offering preorders by now?

Amazon doesn't seem to pre-order toys, which is the annoying thing about having to keep rechecking their site for random new additions.

Like this week's new items....
    Generations Voyager Whirl $25
    Rescue Bots Rescan Optimus $11 (just found in Australia for AU$19
    Rescue Bots Rescan Bumblebee $11
    Rescue Bots Rescan Heatwave $11
    (Rescan bots were just found in Australia for AU$19 each, and are on pre-order at BBTS for $30 for the three)
    TF4 tin lunchbox $13 (and this TFPrime tin lunchbox is still available too $13)
    IDW Dark Cybertron Vol 1 TPB $

In the last month...
    IDW Beast Hunters Vol 2 TPB $14
    Rescue Bots DVD Vol 3 $14

As for older items...
    Retribution book $7
    Generations Voyager Rhinox is still available for $25
    Generations FOC Voyager Blaster is on sale for $17
    Year of the Dragon Optimus is finally showing as being almost sold out, so get him now if you ever want it for a "low" price. $85
    Mine are still in transit, but the Playing cards with Gen1 box art are on sale for $7

Not to mention they have the Acquarius range of Transformers tin lunch boxes too, Autobot and Decepticon
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I am hanging out for Amazon to get the 2014 BH voyager 'bigger' Predaking.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I feel that they aren't getting any of the "2014" BH toys, or they would have got some by now. I'm still looking for the CMDR and DLX ones.
    BBTS still have the Voyager pair in stock for $45 (which is where I got them from) but not Predaking on its own if you don't want Optimus.

Amazon gave me a huge smile on my face. My S.H.Figuarts White Ranger's box was butchered on the lower left hand corner. I emailed amazon that i wanted a partial refund for the item.

They replied with:

Thanks for letting us know that you are interested in keeping the Bandai Tamashii Nations "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" White Ranger S.H. Figuarts Action Figure for a discount. I've requested a refund of $22.20 to your Credit Card .

The toy itself costs 37 USD...So I got back more than 50%! awesome stuff Amazon!

Wave 2 Construct-Bots Riders (Hound, Crosshairs) have appeared on Amazon for $10 each (since the wave 2 Dinobots have appeared here, so if people need riders for them, that's one source for them).
    Plus, the mini Mr Potato Heads have shown up as well (Starscream, Optimus) for $10 each, but currently discounted to $8.

And everyone's favourite... Titans. The 16 inch (the larger ones that appear to be a store exclusive here) are now in stock at Amazon for about $20 each (Optimus, Grimlock).