Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations: Megs with TM Chop Shop, SScream with TM Waspinator

Megs and SS look great. The other 2 are passable.....very passable.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Already done, I think these are the Decepticon versions of the Optimus who comes with a TM Roller and Bumblebee who comes with a TM (can't remember - little helicopter dude who hung out with Hot Shot).

Since we NEVER see Deluxe Insecticons, as cool as ol' Waspy is and his connection to Starscream, might have been good to team up Scream with the likes of Venom
    Bumblebee's partner is actually based off his Actionmaster partner... /turbonerd.

Mmm...

I'm glad Hasbro's doing this but the TM partners don't look too, "gunny." :T

Starscream looks phenomenal.
    Megatron is "meh" for me...

These are pretty neat. Hope they hit our shelves!

Interesting I like the homage to Megatron origins, and Starscreams original IDW appearance, but I'm not really a fan of legends toys.

Still I agree with Gok more toys based on niche comic character appearances would be cool.

Oh yes. Yes please. So much win in such a tiny package.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Bumblebee's partner is actually based off his Actionmaster partner... /turbonerd.
    You sure? The helicopters name is 'Blazemaster' and there was G1 MM Autobot Helicopter with pretty much the same colouring called 'Blaze Master' - I think we are both wrong and it is meant to be that guy

These both look super sweet. As others have eluded too - you can't just make 1 insecticon, please make the lot once you start! This happens far too often Hasbro! :P
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Already done, I think these are the Decepticon versions of the Optimus who comes with a TM Roller and Bumblebee who comes with a TM (can't remember - little helicopter dude who hung out with Hot Shot).

Since we NEVER see Deluxe Insecticons, as cool as ol' Waspy is and his connection to Starscream, might have been good to team up Scream with the likes of Venom
    Oh I see. Roller is ok, but Blazemaster hmmm, I guess they're basing it from the fact that AM bee has this turbochopper backpack, but since they needed it to be another figure as well they instead made it into Blazemaster ( prolly not to lose the rights to the name too - speculating only here)

You sure? The helicopters name is 'Blazemaster' and there was G1 MM Autobot Helicopter with pretty much the same colouring called 'Blaze Master' - I think we are both wrong and it is meant to be that guy
    You know I was thinking as well it could be a pun reference to Hotshot too, since Hotshot in Armada was this yellow car - who basically was Armadas Bbee - who has a helicopter minicon partner - kinda blending hotshot and bbee with this Legends TM figure
    again just my speculation hehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]