Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Soundwave revealed!

HLJ wants my money but then I gotta go through their new pile of loot feature/quote/payment thing too so I'd say mine is a few weeks away still.

I had my please pay last Sunday but only paid Wednesday so don't expect to see mine before Next Friday

this figure looks nice but why does the pain app look soooo bad??? especially on the tapes

Looking great; just got my shipping notice from RK today. Can't wait.

I would love to get this but I don't have the money right now. I plan on hopefully getting it at some point though.

Went looking for one today, but they were all sold out at everywhere except Hero Gangu, and I'm not so impatient that I need to pay the Hero Gangu markup to have him now...especially not with the kickarse haul I picked up in lieu of him.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I thought it was odd to have the Cube shown on the instructions, if it was just a JP Amazon exclusive.
    Just having two extra ones makes the JP Amazon exclusive kinda pointless then if you don't get something unique.
    I got my MP Sideswipe from Ehobbybase and it came with the coin and the chisels which I thought were a Amazon exclusive at the time. Maybe I'll be lucky and get both from Ehobby again

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    I got my MP Sideswipe from Ehobbybase and it came with the coin and the chisels which I thought were a Amazon exclusive at the time. Maybe I'll be lucky and get both from Ehobby again
    Sounds like you got the Asian exclusive -- the Amazon JP exclusive (not eHobby ) only comes with the chrome chisels, but not the coin. Sounds like a lot of people ended up getting the Asian exclusive by the sounds of things.

Ehobby (as he called it in an abbreviated way), is Ehobbybaseshop and is located in HK like Robotkingdom. (it is unfortunate that they use that name, as it confuses some people in thinking we are talking about the JP company eHobby)
    Being in HK, they get the Hasbro Asia toys, which is why he got the coin and JP Amazon exclusive bits.
    Which is why we are hoping that Hasbro Asia did the same with Soundwave (by having an extra two cubes), but I don't think anyone will care, because it already comes with one, so it's not like we'd miss out on something unique.

Oh right, Ehobby, not eHobby. (you're right, that is confusing... but I'll be mindful of the difference in future)