Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

Got a TF Movie poster from Griffin.

Thank you.

Had to see a client way at in the Southeast in Keysborough, so had a nice leisurely hunt on the way back, preferring Kmarts over Targets as I was armed with the Target catalog. I did some price matching - 10% of the difference at a couple of Kmarts, getting each of the deluxes at $19.29 and Voyagers at $33.99. I also got a pair of Galvatrons for $20 each (who wants the spare?)

This picture is a bit disingenuous as it isn't just today's haul, but rather my original set of DelVoys, a spare set I grabbed for Iceburn a while back, and then finally the third set + 2 x Galvatrons I got today. I took the pic together because I have to say... I think the Universe packaging is fantastic for display.

(excuse the blurry pic)

I love the drawings on the side and the simple fact that they display well on the side. I recently collected up all the remaining Henkei deluxes i need and they're a royal pain to display because unless they're face on, which wastes space you can't identify the figure. Also the fact that they look like a fist fight from the Batman TV show doesn't help either.

Jay, you were on my turf! Did you check out Parkmore S/C?

I'm not sure of the names of the places i frequented. I started at Dandenong The Hub. Then I found another Big W/Target combo on the way towards Springvale Road and finally another Kmart on Springvale road. Not sure if any of those were Parkmore, but it doesn't ring a bell.

Nope you visited Dandenong Plaza, Waverley Gardens and Brandon Park. The first two are often visited by me.

Myclones wave 1! yay

I had to take a few hours of work today so I figured I'd do a little hunting while I was out. I picked up
    Animated deluxe bulkhead
    deluxe optimus prime
    ratchet
    blackarachnia
    lockdown
    Universe prowl
    sunstreaker
    octane
    And when I got home I had powerlink optimus prime from llamatron and armarda emergency team recolour and desert type command ravage waiting for me.

Jay you should buy MISB hasbro and open up the henkeis
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

[IMG][/IMG]

wooooot it worked, Roller now knows how to post paste photos directly onto the page!!! thanks Borgeman

And thanks to Griffin for sending me the stuff and for running the competition.

I was home this morning because i didnt have to be at school early today and some courier turned up.
    I like the Cybetron/Animated poster, i'll hang it Cybetron side cause it looks better and i dont have a 'Cybetron' series poster.
    The Target card is freakin awesome!!!
    Man i luv tf posters, so cooool!

thanks Griff

picked up

Animated Season 1 dvd
    Trade paperbacks of infiltration, devastion

oh and the reversible poster from Griffin, thanks bossbot
    Last edited by loophole; 12th September 2008 at 06:00 PM.