Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Long time Lurker, first time poster...

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    Never ever really got my head around moc or misb collectables... I'm the guy who would rather play the $200 test press of a vinyl than the $10 cd. Is the Ramjet part of a ozformers bulk order or something? For that price I would definately consider buying one, for the pretty red wings and to put my curiousity about quality to bed once and for all...
    I love to open mine too but I think some look awesome in the packaging and if that's the case and cash flow allows I'll grab two. That said I have nearly the complete movie line all MOSC (and only one of each) coz generally I think they are crap and drab figures and look better in the box.

And yep....Henkei Ramjet was an Ozformer group buy from Robot Kingdom.

Is RK generally the cheapest way to go? How about the japanese stores in Box Hill... any good??

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Uhhh I think so but I'm not the one that does the orders. Throw some questions in the other areas and some of the more knowlegable folk will let you know who's cheapest and where it's at.

Never go out to Box Hill...they got that whole alcohol restriction thing going on out there so it's been designated a wasteland on my map.

Box Hill has Animezone which - last time I checked (admittedly a very long time ago) - stocked Transformers. Some of their prices were pretty steep whilst others were kinda okay. I think it's worth checking out at least if it's not too much trouble for you go get there.

just managed to get the camera to work once more. don't really consider myself a collector in the completist sense... well not were transformers are concerned anyway. but I've been going on about the seekers...

Nice decepticon set you have there mate!
    Really cool!

For me, galvy complements the set in place of blitzwing.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Quote Originally Posted by Wheel-J View Post
    Nice decepticon set you have there mate!
    Really cool!

For me, galvy complements the set in place of blitzwing.

I'm guessing the release of Cyclonus will make Galvatron look more at home. Not sure if Thundercracker is done yet in jet mode, I'm happy with his look as a 'bot... might go to a hobby shop and invesigate model plane stickers. Am mainly interested in a kind of shark teeth thing for him. Might also add more red paint (or maybe orange) to starscream when I pick up the classics G1 version... but this is still open because after a few licks of paint... he's a really strong character now.

Also 'forgot' to add laserbeak and ravage and kinda didn't transform that back fin on Astrotrain properly.

animezone has a few things, but mainly just the encore line. if your looking for things like henkei then the internet is the way to go imo