Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It is a good thing if the dates match the reality. That will be the true test.

Honestly I expected February for the PotP stuff. Though I am a little concerned about the missing Leaders.

Anyone gotten their shipping notices (or the actual item in the mail) for the reissue LG figures? I want to order several but I'm waiting until they are in stock before placing my order because I don't want another PC situation.

I received a rather uninformative reply (but at least it was a reply) to my email asking about MP Sunstreaker shipping times. They said they couldn't give me a specific date it will ship as it will depend on my spot in the queue. No mention of where I am in the queue or when their first shipment will be sent out.

Just noticed there is no account listed under the email I have put on an order way back. Is this normal?

I’m hoping my in stock items and preorders have no become lost without an account. I have emailed them about it.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Has anyone received a shipping notice or delivery of MP Sunstreaker from TLTC? They are running out of time to ship them in January!

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza_22 View Post
    Has anyone received a shipping notice or delivery of MP Sunstreaker from TLTC? They are running out of time to ship them in January!
    Nope. I do have a few other things on the same order though.

Haven’t received any notification for any moment stuff (sunstreaker sideswipe or mp-15/16e) not have I gotten any legends stuff from hot rod onwards. Still live in hope but yeah ffs

Cool

Quick introduction - I've been employed (Casual) by LTC very late in December 2018 to help out on the social media front. Unfortunately I don't come on here too often these days (been a member for years), as my collecting shifted elsewhere..

Anyways, to answer some of the enquiries now.

@Ploughmans Lunch & Dazza_22

All of the below came in yesterday and starting to ship out this week. So it might push out to the 2nd of February for the shipping notice. So sorry about this.

MP-36 MEGATRON
    MP-39 SUNSTREAKER
    MP-12+ SIDESWIPE LAMBOR
    MP-15/16E CASSETTES
    LG-EX GODJINRAI
    LG-57 OCTANE
    LG-56 PERCEPTOR
    LG-55 SLUGSLINGER
    LG-54 BUMBLEBEE
    LG-29 WHEELIE
    LG-26 SCOURGE
    LG-25 BLUR

@Ploughmans Lunch - You have item/s on order from our February due TAKARA LG SERIES range. If you have this added to any of the above orders, unfortunately the whole order will ship once these are in. We are expecting them the first or second week of February (I'll confirm tomorrow for you). This is only if you haven't paid for extra shipping on these items, and just chose the "add to existing order" option at check out.

@Batfan007 - I'm sorry that you have had to part ways with us. I hope your future collecting and purchasing from other online retailers is more promising.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me or openly post on here. I'll do my very best to answer anything I can, when I can.

Thanksa for that Skeg. Could you tell us WHY there are up to two month delays for some goods, but MP-36 was only released a few days ago..?

And are there any actual plans for a customer account system to be introduced?

Quote Originally Posted by skeg View Post
    Quick introduction - I've been employed (Casual) by LTC very late in December 2018 to help out on the social media front.
    At least the shipping times should be more accurate now since you're here from the future.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    And are there any actual plans for a customer account system to be introduced?
    Account system should be already there, I'm sure I made an account for my last order a month ago.