Page 438 of 467 FirstFirst ... 418428433434435436437438439440441442443448458 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

After playing an hour of smash ultimate I am finding that Kirby is very very under whelming now.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    After playing an hour of smash ultimate I am finding that Kirby is very very under whelming now.
    I just wish regular Link was as mobile as the Swordfighter Mii. I can get back to the stage much easier after getting smashed with the Swordfighter than my favourite Link.

I've been smashing away at Uruk's in definitive edition Shadow of War. Its quite a lot of fun, but I've found myself being way too calculating in this one compared to the first.

I've certainly died a lot less in the same amount of time, as I've been avoiding jumping into the middle of a bunch to get the leader. It's kind of interesting, but at the same time, I haven't quite had the terror Uruk that I had from the first game yet.

I got told off by the better half for swearing at the game, but it was more swearing at me as I killed the wrong guy in a fight were two were after me, one I wanted to keep. Then another dude rocked up outta nowhere complementing my newly upgradable knife. No I've gotta hunt down the cool two fire sword dude who left me because I killed his blood brother (accidentally too, he burned too quickly) and either see if he is going to stay Iron Wiled (and un-attainable = death) of if I can break him and get him back.

He was very shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Got the PS1 Classic recently. I find Cool Boarders 2 sucks. That's because I'm used to the SSX series on the PS2.
    I watched a review or 2 on YouTube. I'm glad I skipped it. They butchered it. Most of the games look and play badly. Ridge Racer Type 4 is very noticably bad.

Bought siege six and it wont start. Launches battle eye than nothing. Goes back to press play to launch game.

Any of you play games on an HDR capable screen? I'm getting an Acer Predator X27 this week which is a 4K, 144hz, HDR, G-Sync monitor so I'll finally have an HDR display. First games I'm going to play in HDR are my beloved Forza games, but after I've checked them out in HDR do you guys have any recommendations from my list of other HDR capable games I own for me to check next?

-PC

Destiny 2
    F1 2017
    F1 2018
    Forza Horizon 4
    Forza Motorsport 7
    Hitman
    ME Shadow of War

-PS4

God of War
    GT Sport
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    inFamous First Light
    inFamous Second Son
    Marvel's Spider-man
    Shadow of the Colossus
    Tetris Effect
    The Last of Us Remastered
    Uncharted 4

-Xbox

AC Origins
    AC Odyssey
    COD WWII
    DOA 6
    Forza Horizon 3
    Gears 4
    Ghost Recon Wildlands
    Halo 3
    Halo MCC
    Halo Wars 2
    Mirror's Edge
    Monster Hunter World
    On Rush
    Project Cars 2
    Recore
    Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Rocket League
    Sea of Thieves
    Snake Pass
    State of Decay 2
    Zoo Tycoon

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Any of you play games on an HDR capable screen? I'm getting an Acer Predator X27 this week which is a 4K, 144hz, HDR, G-Sync monitor so I'll finally have an HDR display. First games I'm going to play in HDR are my beloved Forza games, but after I've checked them out in HDR do you guys have any recommendations from my list of other HDR capable games I own for me to check next?

-PC

Destiny 2
    F1 2017
    F1 2018
    Forza Horizon 4
    Forza Motorsport 7
    Hitman
    ME Shadow of War

-PS4

God of War
    GT Sport
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    inFamous First Light
    inFamous Second Son
    Marvel's Spider-man
    Shadow of the Colossus
    Tetris Effect
    Uncharted 4

-Xbox

AC Origins
    AC Odyssey
    COD WWII
    DOA 6
    Forza Horizon 3
    Gears 4
    Ghost Recon Wildlands
    Halo 3
    Halo MCC
    Halo Wars 2
    Mirror's Edge
    Monster Hunter World
    On Rush
    Project Cars 2
    Recore
    Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Rocket League
    Sea of Thieves
    Snake Pass
    State of Decay 2
    Zoo Tycoon

The only game I’ve compared HDR vs non HDR was Horizon Zero Dawn. But I also went from HD to 4K so it was a huge step up and I’m sure the resolution increase was a large part of it, but damn HDR made that game so much more impressive to look at. Especially the mountain ranges as the sun was rising and setting behind them. All the landscapes became super interesting.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Played the 30 minute “one shot” demo of the Resident Evil 2 remake and it looks good. Very much what I remember of playing the first game so long ago, but with modern gameplay style. And still not enough bullets for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post

-PC

Destiny 2
    F1 2017
    F1 2018
    Forza Horizon 4
    Forza Motorsport 7
    Hitman
    ME Shadow of War

-PS4

God of War
    GT Sport
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    inFamous First Light
    inFamous Second Son
    Marvel's Spider-man
    Shadow of the Colossus
    Tetris Effect
    Uncharted 4

-Xbox

AC Origins
    AC Odyssey
    COD WWII
    DOA 6
    Forza Horizon 3
    Gears 4
    Ghost Recon Wildlands
    Halo 3
    Halo MCC
    Halo Wars 2
    Mirror's Edge
    Monster Hunter World
    On Rush
    Project Cars 2
    Recore
    Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Rocket League
    Sea of Thieves
    Snake Pass
    State of Decay 2
    Zoo Tycoon
    I've never seen it first hand myself but my friend insists that hitman 2 with HDR on is amazing,
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Got my hands on Monsterboy and the Cursed Kingdom and I gotta say it's pretty good. Aside from the occasional patience testing section.

It starts off being pretty cruisy and then the boss fights juts chuck a heap of bad guys at you in a small space and it's just nuts! Completely different to what you've been up to before.

Then I got changed into a pig. It had a little section to get used to the pig and that was well designed.

Then a joining section to the next dungeon. I'm being bombed by a flying cloud (very Wonderboy) and firebreathing flowers. Ok, tricky but doable. I can't seem to attack the cloud yet and risking a jump off a spring to get him on my 3 hearts is pushing my luck.
    Next section, I'm being chased by a black cloud that drops flames that travel along the ground towards you at high speed. Depending on how you go, you could have 2 of these following you along. Still occasionally dealing with enemies hidden behind foreground graphics, fire ball spitting flowers as well. Trickier, but do-able.

Oh, hit by a cloud flame. Now my controls are reversed! For quite a long time.

It just seems to ramp up the difficulty to a frustrating amount and then it'll drop off.
    Next section, bits of poison, a sudden increase in my types of magic ( could've used the lightening one for them clouds earlier) and then a nother swamped by enemies boss fight.

I don't quite get it, it doesn't smoothly flow as well as it should.

Although graphics are great, sound is good, atmosphere good and feels good. It'd be a top game if the difficulty didn't yo-yo like it does.

As it is, it's a flawed top game (gameplay time, maybe about 2 hours) I just got the snake form.