4 20.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Don't even care

2 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - Age of Extinction Deluxe Scorn

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Nice figure, very cool and matches Slug quite well, easy to imagine they are on the same team. Good colour scheme and transformation too. In this case, making an entirely new Dinobot character, it silences the critics somewhat who say "That's not how he looked in my day!"

Only problem I have is locking the tail in place in both robot and especially dinosaur mode. Any suggestions?
    They both match each other really well aye As for your tail issue, I'm not sure. Mine moves and clicks in every way I can find possible with no issues. I guess like most figures now days, every 1 in 3 has some terrible issue I'm finding.

As for my Scorn though, loving him to bits.

Last edited by Mythirax; 16th May 2014 at 04:51 PM.

Scorn's tail-arm comes packaged in a configuration that's not conducive to forming the tail properly. If you look inside the tail's groove you can see a grey plastic tab. Wedge your fingers in there and grab it with one hand, then hold onto the tail with another... then you gotta wriggle that damn sucker until the tail is set into this position:

Once that's done, the tail will sit flush with the dino mode's rump. I never bother resetting it back to the factory default position; as I find this position doesn't impede the robot anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Scorn's tail-arm comes packaged in a configuration that's not conducive to forming the tail properly. If you look inside the tail's groove you can see a grey plastic tab. Wedge your fingers in there and grab it with one hand, then hold onto the tail with another... then you gotta wriggle that damn sucker until the tail is set into this position:

Once that's done, the tail will sit flush with the dino mode's rump. I never bother resetting it back to the factory default position; as I find this position doesn't impede the robot anyway.
    Mine was like this. I actually managed to remove the tail and then put it back on in the correct configuration. Works like a charm now though.

Gosh, I never even realized that the tail wasn't *assembled* right. Fixed mine up and he looks much better.
    I love you guys.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

This guy is cool. A very good dinosaur-mode TF. The blue visor is a little odd-looking for a movie-verse toy though

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Mine was like this. I actually managed to remove the tail and then put it back on in the correct configuration. Works like a charm now though.

Thanks fellas! In the end I had to completely remove the tail as well - works a treat now

Weird. Mine has no misassembled tail, nor is lacking head articulation, but he's a definite highpoint, and glad I picked him.