• Only if cheap

7 18.92%
  • No

1 2.70%
  • Doesn't interest me

6 16.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - HFTD Leader Starscream

Yes I meant it has both but I like the push buttons more. I've never liked the chest lever that Leader Movie toys have.

i have to say that anyone who does not get this figure is missing out. i have had him for about a month now and he is still amazing. i cant put him down when i start playing with him. alt mode-although a tad chunky- is almost perfect, but it is obvious that they had trouble trying to fit all that robot into a sleek jet mode. but what they ended up with is still amazing. then the transformation is great! its complex and challenging, but too much so. you dont get bored half way through like with figures like ultimate bb, and then when your in robot mode it is just pure perfection. i dont know if it would even be possible to make a more accurate bot mode if they tried. b ut i must say i was a bit dissapointed that it didnt have his thrusters on his back after all the talk about him having them before we actually saw the figure. in my book he is 10/10

I think the Jap Version looks Wayyy...... Siccer!!!!!!!

Just got this guy and after much disappointment with the ROTF line Starscream makes up for it. Nice robot mode, interesting conversion and nice jet mode. The only draw back for me are the sound bites but i solved this by removing the batteries. Best toy i've come across in a while.

Got him today and I seriously think i'm in love. (it's okay, Starscream likes the dudes, we all know this.)
    It's no wonder the Japanese repainted him and put him in a masterpiece box, because that's what he is. A spectacular amount of Articulation, lights, sounds, pop out weapons, beautifully sculpted. I could go on and on about this guy. I really could. Lucky is the boy who gets this for his birthday/christmas.

More bots like this please Hasbro!!

I don't want to sound premature in saying this, so I'll point out that I've been into TFs since 1993 and have 400 + of them now, but I think this might be my favourite figure ever.

I've had it for two odd months now and have been constantly messing with it. Which is very odd for me because I generally don't get into playing with figures above Voyager size that much.

Top top figure - do want the MP version.

Is there a way you can block threads through the user control panel? The more I read about this toy just makes me wanna get him even more. Must... resist... the... urge...
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Do it!
    That's a very valid point you raised there
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Well...I finally picked up Leader Starscream...
    And he truly is a very impressive piece of plastic.