Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536373839404555 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

For anyone interested in Rescue Bots, the two first-year toys that were commanding up to $100 each, look to have been reissued, and are on Amazon for US$15 each.

Medix and Hoist.

I think they were probably produced at the same time as the Amazon exclusive redecoes of the pair, which came out in the last month as well.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Platinum 2-pack of Astrotrain and Blitzwing was put up for pre-order on Amazon as well, for August 1st, at US$70.
    This set has just come into stock at Amazon almost a month early, so jump on this if you want it.

I know I saw someone on the fourms looking for a good place to get Hot Spot but couldn't find it.

Amazon now has Hot Spot and Cyclonus instock!

How come it's saying having problem to estimate shipping to Australia?
    Last edited by jazzcomp; 24th July 2015 at 07:46 AM.

Any help, guys?

Everything in your cart does ship to Aus? That's the only time I've had trouble when they don't. Maybe try progressing through checkout to the very last step and see if it fills in there?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    How come it's saying having problem to estimate shipping to Australia?
    What Paulbot said, plus, you can refine your search on only include items that ship to Australia but that may knock out a few things. When you click into the item, try searching using other shops/sellers; some of those might be able to ship to Aus instead and may be cheaper depending on condition etc. Last step in checkout is to verify if it DOES ship to Aus; if not just remove it and try another seller.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    What Paulbot said, plus, you can refine your search on only include items that ship to Australia but that may knock out a few things. When you click into the item, try searching using other shops/sellers; some of those might be able to ship to Aus instead and may be cheaper depending on condition etc. Last step in checkout is to verify if it DOES ship to Aus; if not just remove it and try another seller.
    The same item works on a friend's account but doesn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    when you have the different seller options up for inspection you can pick the international shippers by the shipping conditions listed for that seller. some say just domestic and others link to international shipping terms as well.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Default GEN Legends Viper on Amazon

This will be moved and merged with the existing Amazon topic later today (or when it sells out)... I just wanted to make it known that this rare and hard-to-find toy is currently in-stock at Amazon for US$11... and it isn't looking good that it will show up here. Considering Legends are about AU$19-20 here, if it does end up coming to Australia, at least this one wouldn't cost more than that.

Now, it isn't worth getting on its own, unless you are doing a group buy of several of them for a few people... so check out the other available items for Transformers to see if anything new is available that you want (if that link doesn't work, search for "Transformers" in toys, click on "sold by Amazon" on the left column, and select "sort by newest arrival" in the drop-down box on the top right).

Some recent and rare items you could pair up with Viper to make shipping worth it...
    GEN Legends Groove - currently on sale for US$10
    GEN Voyager Hotspot (for those who just got the limbs locally) - on sale for US$25.
    RID Gold/G1 Grimlock - US$16
    Platinum Edition Blitzwing/Astrotrain - US$70
    GEN leader Thundercracker - on sale for US$44
    RID Warrior Jazz - on sale for US$15
    RID Warrior Sideswipe - US$16
    (sale prices can be temporary, and may not be there when you see this)

Make sure items are "sold" or "fulfilled" by Amazon for the order to work, or have less issues.

Just keep in mind the current exchange rate, as Amazon shipping and prices are generally pretty good, but the exchange rate is eating into that "better than Australian prices" margin.