Page 742 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 722732737738739740741742743744745746747752762 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Whats the popular opinion on the move away spring missile launchers over to friction missile launchers? Is it safety? Is it cost cutting?
    It's just another cost cutting measure. Even the tiniest of pieces add up.

I'm just inventorying my POL that showed up today. Just wondering is SG Soundwave V Blaster a TF Club product that Takara made for them or is a Takara product that the TF Club carried?

I'm just inventorying my POL that showed up today. Just wondering is SG Soundwave V Blaster a TF Club product that Takara made for them or is a Takara product that the TF Club carried?
    A bit of both. It was a shared exclusive between the Club (US) and eHobby (Japan)

Whats the popular opinion on the move away spring missile launchers over to friction missile launchers? Is it safety? Is it cost cutting?
    I think its great. Those spring loaded ones are generally bulkier and they accidentally fire in my face, or behind the sofa or the Chihuahua eats them.

I'm pretty confident it's cost cutting, I really don't like them. some are too stiff and for a younger person would be quite painful to push past the release point.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Anyone know when the G1 version of KreO Grimlock is due to hit the stores here? I heard it was a TRU exclusive but can't find it on their website.

It is cost cutting, but it's a good move IMO. Spring loaded missiles always seem to have hair triggers and blow up in my face. Plus pressure launchers are less likely to fire in storage/transportation.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Anyone know when the G1 version of KreO Grimlock is due to hit the stores here? I heard it was a TRU exclusive but can't find it on their website.
    Is it confirmed for release here? Kre-o is only a TRU exclusive in the states I think.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Is it confirmed for release here? Kre-o is only a TRU exclusive in the states I think.
    Yes, it is only TRU exclusive in America (this year), but since it wasn't revealed as part of the regular line of Kreo sets at Toyfairs, the Grimlock set is likely to be a TRU exclusive that may or may not come here.
    (email Hasbro or TRU to find out)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yes, it is only TRU exclusive in America (this year), but since it wasn't revealed as part of the regular line of Kreo sets at Toyfairs, the Grimlock set is likely to be a TRU exclusive that may or may not come here.
    (email Hasbro or TRU to find out)
    Thanks guys Found it on the TRU USA website - now I just have to decide if I want it enough to pay shipping on top of its cost. That's even IF they ship this particular toy to Aus (got burnt with MP Soundwave)

Has anyone else that purchased the Optimus/Grimlock AoE 2-pack from Target noticed that the sword provided for Optimus Prime is the pretty the exact same sword belonging to G1 Predacon Rampage? It's just gray instead of gold - weird!