Thread: Madman summer sale

Default Madman summer sale

Madman have their Summer Sale on now till the 28th Jan. Only thing TF wise they seem to have on sale is the full set of TF Prime on DVD for $23.98

https://www.madman.com.au/catalogue/...-series-boxset

Cheers for the heads up! May not have had any TF stuff I wanted but they had the complete series of Samurai Pizza Cats for $14.99 - it's my wife birthday in a week and a half and she loved that cartoon as a kid - extra surprise pressie to go with the complete series of Daria I got her from JB hifi

Oh, and grabbed season 1 & 2 of Maken-Ki! ultra cheap for myself

I'll consider finally buying a Blu-ray Region B copy of Transformers Prime.

Question about that TFPrime boxset, does anyone know if it includes Predacons Rising or would I have to buy that separate?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Question about that TFPrime boxset, does anyone know if it includes Predacons Rising or would I have to buy that separate?
    Predacons Rising is in the TF Prime season 3 Bluray set but when the series was originally released on DVD it wasn't part of the season 3 collection. Not sure whether this current DVD box set has included it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Season 1 has a run time of 572 minutes, 26 episodes, @22 minutes per episode (which is a standard I believe)
    Season 2 has a runtime of 572 minutes, 26 episodes, @22 minutes per episode
    Season 3 has a runtime of 352 minutes, 13 episodes, @22 minutes per episode that leaves 3 episodes, which is about the runtime of the telemovie.

total time 1496
    I think you'll find the (current) Season 3 set includes Predacons rising and that is the same set in the series box set.

I have it, it's ages since I watched it and I'm pretty sure it's in there. It's glorious on BluRay.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)