Thread: Rescue Bots cartoon preview aired in America

Default Rescue Bots cartoon preview aired in America

For those interested in all things Transformers, especially any of the cartoons, the latest Transformers series has just had a preview screening in America. The rest of the series screens there early next year. (not sure if this series will screen here, or where)

Promo image
    Another Promo image
    Promo clip
    More info
    A synopsis and reviews on Seibertron

And for those here who are watching it from online sources, review or comment on it here.

The review I read says that the cartoon doesn't reflect the toys as much as they really should. The robots toys are there, but the humans and their pairings aren't all there, like the toys have. It'd be like having three different human figurines in the Prime 2-pack... we'd be like, who the heck are these people, and why have them if they aren't the cartoon humans.
    Last edited by griffin; 20th December 2011 at 12:29 PM.

Has this finally aired? Has anyone managed to see it?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Has this finally aired? Has anyone managed to see it?
    there was a thread on this before, with links to youtube - only 2 episodes so far.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

UPDATE - The first two episodes are on the Hub website, for those who can view it (it appears to be region/country locked, so it wouldn't play for me).

And the series will return in America in February.