Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: July Jackpots (and Junk).

Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    'Mega' was a great size-class that was ruined for us by TM Scavenger, TM2 Scavenger, Animorphs Ax and Beast Machines Cheetor. After those shelfwarmers, Australian retailers (and fans) missed out on great toys/sets like Blast Punch Primal, Nightcruz, Mirage GT & Scavenger, Sideways vs. Axer or Team Bullet Train.
    Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Transmetal Scavenger is one of the greatest toys EVA!!! Did not know there was a TM2 Scavenger though???
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    News to me too! Perhaps he meant TM2 Cybershark?
    Yeah that's right. Either that or TM Scavenger was such a shelfwarmer that he managed to shelfwarm his way into the name of the next toy on my list.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    The Kreos bought from Target and only bought them for the TF Kreons.
    Nice I wonder if they'll sell that separately.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    That's the best form of acquisition ever
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    Like I said earlier, I didn't order these. They just turned up addressed to me... They must have been sent in error.
    Well if you ever decide to sell skywarp, just let me know

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Nice I wonder if they'll sell that separately.
    I hope so.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

These two arrived today. $30 for both of them not including postage. It makes me glad that some people worry so much about minor defects such as bent packaging. So, to any people here who do worry about those sorts of imperfections, thank you for driving the price down for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    That's the best form of acquisition ever
    Yes, but my guilty conscience insists that I return them to the seller. There's probably some collector out there eagerly awaiting their arrival. If it seems too good to be true it probably is (see below).
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    +1

Well if you ever decide to sell skywarp, just let me know
    Would that I could! Sadly they will all be going back to their address of origin. I was actually expecting a very different package in that box, and the seller has more or less indicated he won't post it until he receives proof the items sent in error are on their way back to him. I'm quite annoyed over the whole thing actually! Maybe I should send him an empty box...

As Darth Vader once said - Impressive, most impressive.

It makes me glad that some people worry so much about minor defects such as bent packaging. So, to any people here who do worry about those sorts of imperfections, thank you for driving the price down for the rest of us.
    You're welcome
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    todays acquisitions from one of our members Optimus1, and totally happy with this TF to help my collection along.

*snip*

also sent this from another member Reillyd and WOW this is one i thought I'd never be able to acquire.

*snip*

one happy little Crankster!!!!
    And quite understandably at that!
    Congrats on that oh so sweet Scourge acquisition dude, arguably the best version of the character released to date.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Alrightio then:

These came yesterday and today in the mail and also some specials at Target.

*snip*

Springer came from heretic2010......thanks for the fast postage out and looks very minty

*snip*

The Kreos bought from Target and only bought them for the TF Kreons.

*snip*
    Oh man, I still need to get my hands on a Kreon Soundwave!
    A very nice haul indeed Valkyrie, especially with that lovely looking Springer!

*snip*

These two arrived today. $30 for both of them not including postage. It makes me glad that some people worry so much about minor defects such as bent packaging. So, to any people here who do worry about those sorts of imperfections, thank you for driving the price down for the rest of us.
    Considering one could buy that pair in a '2 Pack' at $30.00 when the line was initially released, I would quite happily say that you've done extremely well with that score dude - Congrats!

I'm going to cheat here... And share with you a series of acquisitions made over the past couple of months as I've just simply not had the opportunity to photograph any of them up until now, I'd also like to refrain from resurrecting old threads so here they are -

Courtesy of Whoopy, 1AZRAEL1, Fatbot, Bartrim, Gutsman, Big W, The Parra Fair, eBay AU & eBay UK:

*Not pictured: G1 Soundwave Placemat & Amazon Exclusive - G1 Unicron (Courtesy of Jaydisc).

nice haul there hursticon where did u get the animated blackout?

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Received my latest BBTS order today. It'd been sitting in 'Pile Of Loot' since February.

I haven't opened it yet, but here's what's awaiting me, TF stuff only:

3 Autobot logo mugs (one is for Arcee. I REALLY hope they all survived the trip)

2 Autobot logo car badges (one to replace my current one, and another as a spare)

Prime Cyberverse Ratchet

Bot Shots Bumblebee

Bot Shots series 1 3pack set of 2

Prime Deluxe Ratchet

Bot Shots Assortment A Series 02 - Set of 3

Bot Shots Assortment A Series 03 - Thundercracker

Bot Shots Assortment A Series 03 - Jetfire

IGear Huffer

Revoltech movie Bumblebee (cannot WAIT to get this one out and displayed. I have a bad feeling that I'm going to want a second one)

And separately, Transformers Generations volume 1 2012. I get all these. Can't read a word of the text,but I enjoy looking at all the pretty pictures.