Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU Questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

My Man-E-Faces and Megator are shipping (squee!) I haven't been excited about a MOTU release in months (until now). Have they really managed to not have MEF's 'secret accessory' leaked yet? If so, I'm truly impressed.

If anyone is getting a sub and doesn't want Shadow Weaver, please let me know. I am interested to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    LOL, You and everybody else Kup.
    I know..I just thought it was worth a shot

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Heehee, yeah, nice try

If I'm going to do the monthly sale with this stuff, what day of the month is it & what time? I can't be blown with the sub, I only only certain figures.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

It's usually the 15th of the month but sometimes different, like this month it was the 17th so it fell on a Monday i believe.
    Best thing to do is check their news page. Scroll a bit and you can see the post relating to October's sale, and they have a link to send you reminders.
    The time is always 9am PST so you can use time and date's los angeles link to check what time it'll be for you.

Hey guys,

Is there a way to fix MOTUC ankle joints?
    My MOTUC He-Man has the ankles of a 9 month old and is constantly spear tackling Goro from the back, onto my desk from their pedestal; Is there a none abrasive, easy way of rectifying this?

My MOTUC Skeletor is great, he's held his pose and balance without issue since I popped him up with the other 2 - Evidently it's the Adam coming out in He-Man I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hey guys,

Is there a way to fix MOTUC ankle joints?
    My MOTUC He-Man has the ankles of a 9 month old and is constantly spear tackling Goro from the back, onto my desk from their pedestal; Is there a none abrasive, easy way of rectifying this?

My MOTUC Skeletor is great, he's held his pose and balance without issue since I popped him up with the other 2 - Evidently it's the Adam coming out in He-Man I guess.
    The design is flawed in the sense that the warmer it is the looser the toys become. You'll notice that the issue is less apparent during the colder months or days.

One way to fix it is to put the foot in boiling water (right out of the kettle) for 10 seconds and then squeeze the joint as tight as you can (not with your nail of course). While you are squeezing it, put it under cold water for about 5 seconds and the joint should be tighter now.

This is of course just a temporary fix as the rubbery nature of the plastic will cause it to soften up again during the warmer days.

Talking

There might be some helpful hints in this article Hursty-

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...fix-them/page7

OR you could always buy a Battle-cat for He-man to sit on, fix the problem that way?