Page 80 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6070757677787980818283848590100 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

People are now finding the Wave 3 DotM Voyagers (Sentinel Prime & Fireburst Optimus) at Kmarts.

First new items since early December, if people count these as Transformers Brand and not part of the Star Wars Brand. Found in SA.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPenney View Post
    Spotted 3 new Starwars Crossover basics (Anakin to Delta-7B, Anakin to Y-wing and Obi-Wan to Eta-2 Actis) at Big W Seaford.

This is the 3rd Wave (meaning that we skipped over the 2nd wave just to have the new packaging style out in stores). All three are redecos with new heads. The Y-wing was a Clone in wave 2, while the other two swap heads and colour schemes.

TF Prime voyager Meg's and prime at toys r us parramatta. No price on the shelf and they aren't scanning

Edit $50 each

Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Photo Proof of the Deluxe Wave 1 TFPrime toys and their price at TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by jaina85 View Post
    i had to go across the city for dance lessons for my sister's wedding next month, and thought i'd check for shinies while i was out -

prime deluxes at doncaster TRU!

TFPrime Legion Class Wave 1 now found in Australia. TRU again.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Don't know if this counts as a first sighting everywhere but I found TF Prime cyberverse legion figures at TRU parra this afternoon $7-8 Cliffjumper, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Arcee and Vehicon trooper.

TFPrime toys have now been found at Target stores (so far in VIC & ACT).
    $25 for Deluxe. (looks like Target have finally decided to compete with Kmart & BigW with their various Deluxes, as they were one of the $30 price-tag Chains in the last few years - if stores could sell at the cheaper price for profit, Target (and TRU, Myer, DJs) were making an extra $5 per figure)

Correction... looks like they are actually scanning in at $28 at Target.

Target has TF:Prime voyagers, priced at the low, low price of $59! Current 20% off lands it at $47.20. Crazy town.

TFPrime Legions also being found at Target, in time for their 20% toys sale. ($7 regular price)

The Walmart exclusive wave of Ironman 2 Marvel Crossovers in July 2010 have shown up at Toyworld on clearance... $20 each.
    That compares to the US retail price of about US$17 (the exchange rate at the time would have equated to about AU$20)

I was looking for the cheap RPM 2-packs (from 2010 as well), but found these instead, so it looks like Toyworld are getting a few different old items at the moment.

It's amazing to see some items making their way here at what they should be (based on our current exchange rate), while some are released here 3 times the price they should be (TFPrime Voyagers).