Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia > Info and Activities > Ratbat's Transformers Reviews

Sightings/Sales

View Poll Results: Masterpiece Dirge - worth getting?
And finish off all the Seekers? Hells yeah! 11 68.75%
Only if WAY cheaper than he is now 1 6.25%
Only if... 2 12.50%
Na 2 12.50%
Dirge is the swansong of this mold 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22nd August 2017, 06:22 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I quite like Dirge, much more so than the rest of the Seekers.

LOOKING FOR MiSB
AOE VOYAGER NEMESiS PRiME.
Old 22nd August 2017, 07:12 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

There's nothing wrong with the toy per se - I quite like it too. It's just not $200+ awesome.

I should probably stop saying this stuff until after Voldemort Collectables delivers mine and I've had a chance to sell it off Then again... this thread will probably be quite old and buried away by the time that happens... if it ever happens
Old 23rd August 2017, 11:23 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
There's nothing wrong with the toy per se - I quite like it too. It's just not $200+ awesome.

I should probably stop saying this stuff until after Voldemort Collectables delivers mine and I've had a chance to sell it off Then again... this thread will probably be quite old and buried away by the time that happens... if it ever happens
Well for me honestly most MPs are not worth its value. We probably will derail the thread. After buying several 3p bots the quality is by far a lot better.

I like dirge based on colour and overall how things hang together.
The face sculpt is definitely one of the plus for me.

For me though, I don't find the Ko or 3p nailed any of the seekers. And is a shame.

One thing I did noticed was the grey plastic on the reissue Starscream looks a lot better than previous versions. Less swirl marks.
Old 31st August 2017, 10:56 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

I haven't transformed mine yet...
I think the profile and shape of the wings on Dirge and Ramjet in bot mode look nicer than Thrust, someone talked about Thrust seeming stocky.

As the last conehead, I think I am almost relieved to have it and this part over?? It is so strange. It is like one company has been making MP Ratchet, Ironhide, Inferno which are full of character, articulation, value and accessories. Then another company has made these 3 coneheads which are almost the opposite. Very expensive, almost half-finished in a way with the jet nosecone and back kibble, barely any accessories and no improvements I think to the old existing jet mould.

At some point down the track if Takara does all the jets again with a new better mould I would almost certainly get them haha.

In saying that however, I am happy that I have 3 official masterpiece versions of these very menacing and angry looking bots