Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 14th September 2017, 10:48 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

in June, someone launched the complaint against PC to ACCC, asking for the affected customers' order details for the cases..

did anyone know how it goes?
Old 14th September 2017, 11:58 AM

Jetfire in the sky ended up taking charge of that, if I recall ACCC are sitting on it until enough complaints come in.
Dont know what that number might be mind you but might be worthwhile for those that didnt go in the group complaint to either make another one or to send in some individual complaints.
Also of note, the reviews on productreview are mounting up, 36 negative and 2 that are likely fake, bought, or only a matter of time till they get ripped off, so keep those reviews coming and let the community know where not to shop
Old 14th September 2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
in June, someone launched the complaint against PC to ACCC, asking for the affected customers' order details for the cases..

did anyone know how it goes?
Please direct ALL complaints to Victoria Consumer Affairs, for everyone launching, so that the number of complaints in consolidated in one agency and is more transparent how many people are complaining.

ACCC would only suggest you to try one of these agencies to help, they dont really look into it and gets filed unfortunately. However individual agencies would look into your issue and will attempt to resolve the issue between you and PC.
Is up to PC and yourself to cooperate and come up with a favorable outcome, and in times if PC does not cooperate (mine for example), I get a latter from the agency stating that PC have failed to resolve matters with them and we can proceed with a small claims against PC if I wish to do so. <this is a vital step to show that you done your part in being reasonable and asking for the goods or refunds.
Old 14th September 2017, 05:16 PM

Do we report a scam or report an unfair business practice?
Old 14th September 2017, 10:26 PM

I have seen a few people on FB in the last couple of days post that they received SDCC Star Wars items. Still very overdue and still not transformers but at least something looks like it is being delivered.
Old 15th September 2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
Do we report a scam or report an unfair business practice?
You have to report according to what is wrong with your order as VIC consumer affairs is going to call you to ask what is wrong. If you stated Scam or anything vague, you need to explain how so. As much as I do have faults with PC, I concentrate on my concerned orders.
Old 15th September 2017, 06:40 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philby View Post
I have seen a few people on FB in the last couple of days post that they received SDCC Star Wars items. Still very overdue and still not transformers but at least something looks like it is being delivered.
I'm still waiting for my SDCC items from last year.
Old 15th September 2017, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireball View Post
I'm still waiting for my SDCC items from last year.
Ouch 😔
Old 18th September 2017, 04:33 PM

I missed a call from Westpac today and also received an email. For my two partial disputes, they wanted the specific dollar amount I was disputing plus all the other standard info. I had already provided all the details in my submissions and evidence attachments but I did not actually have the specific dollar amount I wanted refunded in my email text. When I called back and eventually spoke to someone they suggested my original emails were too long. I said I was trying to be comprehensive so everything needed was there. I replied to the email with as basic as I could get couple of sentences for each partial dispute and made sure I had the specific dollar amount written and in bold text.

Might be handy for anyone doing the same
Old 20th September 2017, 05:23 PM

Just checked my credit card and the last batch of dispute just got refunded , no letter / email from CBA yet but it feels sooo good to have all my money back so I can catch up from MP36 onwards.