Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > All other Toys & Mixed - Discussion, Sales, Reviews

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 20th January 2014, 09:52 AM
Penetrator's Avatar
Penetrator Penetrator is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 27th Jul 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 271
Default

Is that a side basher i see in there somewhere??

Nice pics!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 20th January 2014, 11:48 AM
ChlorHex ChlorHex is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 10th May 2008
Location: WA
Posts: 1,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator View Post
Is that a side basher i see in there somewhere??

Nice pics!
Yeah. Lol. Bit of a mess with my Riders as they're all stacked on top of each other.
When I've cleared up my excess toys, I'll open the SICs for display.
That'll be a good one.
Hey, pop some photos here of what you've got
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 21st January 2014, 03:37 PM
Penetrator's Avatar
Penetrator Penetrator is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 27th Jul 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
Yeah. Lol. Bit of a mess with my Riders as they're all stacked on top of each other.
When I've cleared up my excess toys, I'll open the SICs for display.
That'll be a good one.
Hey, pop some photos here of what you've got
Have a few older pics.

I havent gotten new figuarts for a while







Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 22nd January 2014, 08:24 AM
gekisou gekisou is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 27th Apr 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 670
Default

I love your display cases. They must take up a fair bit of space though? I'd love to display my stuff like that... the wife won't let me.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 22nd January 2014, 11:08 AM
ChlorHex ChlorHex is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 10th May 2008
Location: WA
Posts: 1,009
Default

Nice collection you got there, Penetrator.
My stuff is all squashed due to space constraints so it's great to see a collection with room to breathe!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 22nd January 2014, 12:22 PM
Penetrator's Avatar
Penetrator Penetrator is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 27th Jul 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
I love your display cases. They must take up a fair bit of space though? I'd love to display my stuff like that... the wife won't let me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
Nice collection you got there, Penetrator.
My stuff is all squashed due to space constraints so it's great to see a collection with room to breathe!
Thanks guys!

The display case is actually quite small. its the Ikea Detolf 43x37x163cm with 4 shelves.

I think theyre pretty good for these figuarts since they aint really big in size, but pretty big in their details which is what i like. and their boxes are small so its easy to keep them in storage.

just gotta try to limit how many you put in one shelf with some elevation

so if you have spare floor space with 43x37cm and $150, im sure ur wife should be ok. looks good next to your tv!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 22nd January 2014, 01:28 PM
millhouse millhouse is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 10th May 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 1,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator View Post
just gotta try to limit how many you put in one shelf with some elevation
Speaking of which, what are you using for elevation?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 22nd January 2014, 03:21 PM
ChlorHex ChlorHex is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 10th May 2008
Location: WA
Posts: 1,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator View Post
Thanks guys!

The display case is actually quite small. its the Ikea Detolf 43x37x163cm with 4 shelves.

I think theyre pretty good for these figuarts since they aint really big in size, but pretty big in their details which is what i like. and their boxes are small so its easy to keep them in storage.

just gotta try to limit how many you put in one shelf with some elevation

so if you have spare floor space with 43x37cm and $150, im sure ur wife should be ok. looks good next to your tv!
Ermmm... mine are all detolfs as well
Those pics of my Riders are from my detolfs... so yeah, they're very squashed!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 23rd January 2014, 07:59 PM
Penetrator's Avatar
Penetrator Penetrator is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 27th Jul 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
Speaking of which, what are you using for elevation?
i use these clear plastic marketing materials holders. i use to order these at my work and I'd order a few for myself.

so they end up being pretty good little clear stages for the 1/12th figures.

also a few clear plastic cases. but dun have many of these.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 25th January 2014, 09:49 AM
Penetrator's Avatar
Penetrator Penetrator is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 27th Jul 2012
Location: Sydney
Posts: 271
Default June Tamashii Exclusives

ポートガス・D・エース Special Color Edition




ドラゴンキッド




アリサ・イリーニチナ・アミエーラ -GOD EATER 2 EDITION-

[IMG][/IMG]



モスラ(幼虫)&バトラ(幼虫)セット



人造人間18号

[IMG][/IMG]



仮面ライダーゼロノス ゼロフォーム



マシンゼロホーン





タイガーレンジャー

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.