Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > All other Toys & Mixed - Discussion, Sales, Reviews

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #311  
Old 18th March 2016, 10:04 PM
drifand drifand is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 20th Jul 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 6,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
Did you get in early? I didn't realise Bandai would be dum enough to make it an exclusive.
Yeah it was tamashii exclusive but there was like 4 months worth left open before p bandai demand for payment which I paid when rates were reasonable.

I believe they issued a second run as well.

There are no accessories, that is one big figure with a tool to open his battery compartment which I have no time to do yet.

If I waited, I may have considered medicom version
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 19th March 2016, 06:48 AM
twincobra's Avatar
twincobra twincobra is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 12th Apr 2009
Location: North QLD
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Yeah it was tamashii exclusive but there was like 4 months worth left open before p bandai demand for payment which I paid when rates were reasonable.

I believe they issued a second run as well.

There are no accessories, that is one big figure with a tool to open his battery compartment which I have no time to do yet.

If I waited, I may have considered medicom version
Yeah I preorded the medicom version, hope it's good.
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 19th March 2016, 12:20 PM
drifand drifand is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 20th Jul 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 6,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
Yeah I preorded the medicom version, hope it's good.
I did made a promise to myself that if ironman was ever a chogokin I must get it.

Hence this was it.

Please post pics when you got yours.

Last edited by drifand; 19th March 2016 at 03:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 19th March 2016, 03:22 PM
twincobra's Avatar
twincobra twincobra is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 12th Apr 2009
Location: North QLD
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
I did made a promise to myself that if ironman was ever a chogokin I must get it.

Hence this was it.

Please post pics when you got yours.
Will do, I totally missed the Pre-orders for the Chogokin as I thought it was a regular release.
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 19th March 2016, 06:14 PM
drifand drifand is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 20th Jul 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 6,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
Will do, I totally missed the Pre-orders for the Chogokin as I thought it was a regular release.
Hmm there was released twice though but probably bad timing.
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 17th August 2016, 11:31 PM
drifand drifand is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 20th Jul 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 6,693
Default

Voltron old news

Megazord soc hmm...

Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 18th August 2016, 08:28 AM
Trent's Avatar
Trent Trent is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 7th Mar 2012
Location: Wollongong
Posts: 5,776
Default

Power Ranger fans will be happy. Hopefully it's decently articulated.
__________________
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 18th August 2016, 09:27 AM
Tetsuwan Convoy's Avatar
Tetsuwan Convoy Tetsuwan Convoy is offline
Rank 7 - Section Mod
 
Join Date: 30th Dec 2007
Location: Japanicus Minimus
Posts: 6,936
Default

Can't guarantee that, what I can guarantee is that it will be decently EXPENSIVE!
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 18th August 2016, 12:44 PM
drifand drifand is offline
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member
 
Join Date: 20th Jul 2013
Location: Perth
Posts: 6,693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
Can't guarantee that, what I can guarantee is that it will be decently EXPENSIVE!
For sure as this was the point when it got extremely popular.

I am not a power ranger fan but I may just bite on this one depending on more details when combined. And price.
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 18th August 2016, 10:16 PM
Trent's Avatar
Trent Trent is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 7th Mar 2012
Location: Wollongong
Posts: 5,776
Default

Not a fan of the frog legs on the T-Rex. Looks pretty dumb.
__________________
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 06:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.